The module adopts TI INA219 zero temperature drift current/power monitoring chip and 2W high power low temperature drift 10mΩ alloy sampling resistor. The voltage and current resolution can reach 4mV and 1mA respectively. Under the full scale measurement condition, the maximum relative error of voltage and current measurement can be superior to ±0.2%. It also provides four I2C addresses that can be configured via the 2P DIP switch. The module accurately measures bi-directional high-side currents (current flowing through the power supply or battery positive), which is especially useful in solar or battery fuel gauge applications where the battery needs to be charged and discharged. This status can be simply determined by positive or negative current readings. In the motor applications, the current can be monitored in real time by monitoring whether the motor current is too large due to overload. In addition, you can use this module to measure the power consumption of various electronic modules or the entire project to evaluate battery life.
Gravity: I2C Digital Wattmeter Connection Diagram (Arduino UNO)
Gravity: I2C Digital Wattmeter Connection Diagram (Raspberry Pi 3B)
Measuring the power consumption of the Gravity: pH meter
Monitor the power consumption of the solar panel, battery and outputs of a solar system
- High precision, high resolution, large range, low temperature drift
- Bidirectional current high side measurement
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V controller
- Sophisticated and compact, easy to embed in the project
- Solar Power Management
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Electronic Module Power Evaluation
- Input Voltage (VCC) : 3.3V~5.5V
- Voltage Range (IN+ or IN- relative to GND): 0 ~ 26 V
- Voltage Resolution: 4 mV
- Voltage Relative Error:
- Current Range: 0 ~ ±8A (Bidirectional current)
- Current Resolution: 1mA
- Current Relative Error:
- Power Range: 0 ~ 206 W
- Power Resolution: 20 mW (Hardware) / 4 mW (Software)
- Quiescent Current: 0.7 mA
- Interface: Gravity I2C (logic level: 0-3.3V)
- I2C Address: Four options 0x40, 0x41, 0x44, 0x45
- Dimension: 30.0mm*22.0mm/1.18*0.87 in
- Weight: 4g
- Gravity: I2C Digital Wattmeter x1
- XH2.54-4P Black Header x1
- Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Wire x1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.