This is a HCHO(CH2O) sensor module. It can be used to measure HCHO in air. Through it, you can know the air quality. This sensor module is widely used in many air testing applications, such as indoor air quality, real time quality monitoring stations. Our HCHO sensor module can detect and measure HCHO accurately. Many advantages are available, such as strong anti-jamming capability, high stability, ATC, high sensitivity(up to 0.01ppm) and long life(2 years in air). Integrated with Gravity Interface which is easy to used, wide input voltage, and optional output signal, Our module can be almost compatible with all MCU. According our sample codes , an HCHO detector can be made very quickly.
This is a formaldehyde (HCHO) sensor module with small size, and Arduino compatibility. Through it, you can measure the concentration of formaldehyde in air and know the Real-Time air quality. It can be widely used in many air testing applications, such as indoor air quality, real time quality monitoring stations. Applied in a DIY formaldehyde detector is also suitable.
The common solution to measure HCHO in air is the reagent or colourimetric card. But this solution will occupy much time, and used only once. And the result is not very accurate and you just know probably. VOC gas sensor is second generation solution. it can detect HCHO roughly, because this sensor only expresses the whole concentration of VOC gas, not just HCHO only.
DFRobot Gravity Formaldehyde sensor module can detect and measure HCHO gas concentration accurately. Many advantages are available, such as strong anti-jamming capability, high stability, ATC, high sensitivity(up to 0.01ppm) and long life(2 years in air). It also support 3.3~6V wide range power supply, it means it could be used with Arduino and Raspberry Pi directly. The Formaldehyde monitor integrates with Gravity Interface, easy to use, plug and play. According the sample codes, it is easy to make your own formaldehyde detector. Combined with IOT, it is possible to make an automaic air quality station which can measure HCHO in different sites.
1. When using the sensor module, do not touch the white sensing film.
2. Please keep away from high concentration Hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen, methanol, ethanol, carbon monoxide. These gases will affect the precision and 3. reduce the service life.
4. Please keep the modules warming up for at least 5 minutes when first using.
5. The sensor shall avoid organic solvent, coatings, medicine, oil and high concentration gases
6. Please do not plug the sensor which on the module, and do not modify components on the PCB.
7. Excessive impact or vibration should be avoided.
8. Please do not use the modules in systems which related to human being’s safety.
9. Please do not use the modules in strong air convection environment.
10. Please do not expose the modules in high concentration organic gas for a long time.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.