DFRobot peristaltic pump integrates a PPM motor driver on the pump, this is a Gravity interface (PH2.0-3P) motor driver. The control signal is compatible with standard servo motor, you can use Arduino, Raspberry Pi, micro:bit and other kinds of microcontrollers to control its direction and flow speed. The tube in the pump head is made up of BPT material, which is anti-acid and long life.
Peristaltic pumps are a kind of positive displacement pump used for delivering small amounts of fluid. The fluid is contained within a flexible tube fitted inside a circular pump casing. When the rotor rotates continuously, the fluid in the tube will be squeezed and deliver to the other side. In this way, the liquid flow rate can be easily accuracy controlled.
(Excerpt from internet)
As a kind of metering pump, peristaltic pump can be conveniently used for quantitative delivery. It has a wide range of application scenarios, such as science experiment, hydroponics, drip irrigation, tropical fish farming, shrimp cylinder environment control, etc. A large number of titration experiments can be automated with this peristaltic pump, such as potentiometric titration, indicator-based colorimetric titration, pH-based titration, and so on. It is great helpful to improve your working efficiency
At the other hand, peristaltic pumps also have a wide range of applications in food, medical and other industries. Making an automatic coffee machine will be a really good idea!
Arduino Peristaltic Pump
- Low noise,
- Low cost,
- Simple structure,
- Easy to maintain,
- Three rotors with moderate pulsation,
- Non-toxic and pollution-free
- Gravity 3Pin digital connector, plug and play
- Servo PPM control signal, driving easily and compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, micro: bit and other controllers.
- Input Voltage: 5V-6V
- Maximum Continuous Operating Current: 1.8A
- Peak Current: 2.5A
- Quiescent Current: <1mA (No PPM Signal Input)
- PPM Signal Resolution: 1us
- Positive Pulse Width of the PPM Signal: 500us-2500us
- Forward Pulse Width Range: 500us-1400us (500us: max forward speed)
- Stop Pulse Width Range: 1400us-1600us
- Inverted Pulse Width Range: 1600us-2500us (2500us: max inverted speed)
- PPM Frequency: 50Hz (Servo Control Signal)
- Connector: Gravity PH2.0-3P
- Size: 27.4 x 28.7 mm/1.08 x 1.13 inches
- Motor: DC Motor
- Rated Voltage: 6V
- Rated Power: 5W
- Tube Material: BPT
- Tube Specifications: inner diameter 2.5mm, outer diameter 4.5mm
- Pump Head Material: Engineering Plastics
- Pulsation: Three Rollers, Small Pulsation
- Flow: ≥45ml/min (almost 1ml/s)
- Working Conditions: ambient temperature 0 ~ 40 ℃, relative humidity <80%
- Gravity: digital peristaltic pump with PPM motor driver x1
- Digital sensor cable x1
- Silicone tube (1m) x1
- 10mL plastic measuring cylinder x1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.