This pack is perfect for somebody interested in the wide world of wearable electronics and Adafruit's tiny FLORA board.
- 1x Getting Started with Adafruit FLORA book
- 1x FLORA - Wearable electronic platform: Arduino-compatible
As of May 12th, 2015 the FLORA Book Pack now includes v2 of the FLORA!
- 1x Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- 1x Sewable Snaps - 5mm Diameter - Card of 24
- 2x JST-PH Battery Extension Cable - 500mm
- 1x Magnetic Pin Back
- 1x FLORA Accelerometer/Compass Sensor - LSM303
- 2x Flora RGB Smart NeoPixel version 2 - Pack of 4
- 1x Flora Color Sensor with White Illumination LED - TCS34725
- 1x Short Wire Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- 2x Adafruit LED Sequins - Warm White - Pack of 5
- 1x USB cable - A/MicroB
- 1x Needle set - 3/9 sizes - 20 needles
- 2x Alkaline AAA batteries - 2 pack
- 1x Stainless Thin Conductive Thread - 2 ply - 23 meter/76 ft
- 1x Stainless Medium Conductive Thread - 3 ply - 18 meter/60 ft
- 1x 3xAAA Battery Holder with On/Off Switch and 2-Pin JST
This is the most beginner-friendly way to create wearable projects of your own. Using the book as your sensei and the products as your weapons, you'll learn how to plan your wearable circuits, sew with electronics, and write programs that run on the FLORA to control the electronics. The FLORA family includes an assortment of sensors, as well as RGB LEDs that let you add lighting to your wearable projects!
You may get a FLORA with an off-white or black JST connector.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.