It's never been more important to add two-factor authentication to your online accounts. Two-factor adds another layer of protection in case your password is stolen or hacked, by relying on a physical thing you own. Normally this is done with a cell phone, where you get an SMS or phone call. But maybe you're tired of hauling out your phone every time you log in to your Gmail or GitHub account? That's where physical USB tokens can make your life way easier. These work seamlessly on Chrome or Opera web-browsers, with no drivers or special plugins. Just press the button to log in, no waiting around for an SMS!
The FIDO2 U2F Token from Key-ID is a compact USB security token that adds a strong second factor to user logins for the growing number of online services that support this new technology. Compatible with Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Chromebook, this security key is designed to work straight out of the box and enjoys native support in Chrome and other FIDO-compliant browsers and add-ons. Online service providers that support FIDO2 U2F as part of their two-step verification include Google, Dropbox, and GitHub.
Defeat phishing attacks
- FIDO authentication protocols enforce the verification of message origin, so bogus websites will not be recognized, which makes them thoroughly resistant to phishing and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Works out of the box
- No additional software required for fast, easy, and reliable authentication to the extensive range of business and consumer services that support FIDO2 or FIDO U2F security.
Microsoft login compatible
- KEY-ID FIDO2 keys support the Client-to-Authenticator Protocol (CTAP2) extensions required by Microsoft for FIDO2 authenticated login to Windows 10 devices joined to Azure AD.
Supplied with a key ring loop attachment, the KEY-ID FIDO2 U2F token does not require dedicated drivers or software, performing all account and key management tasks automatically according to the FIDO Alliance standards.
For product support, click here for KEY ID's technical team.
- As of October 22, 2020, we are now carrying the FIDO2 U2F token, which is Microsoft-compatible, and allows roaming passwordless FIDO2 login on Windows 10 / Azure AD and sign in abilities to all FIDO2 enabled cloud services.
Product Dimensions: 22.0mm x 14.5mm x 7.0mm / 0.9" x 0.6" x 0.3"
Product Weight: 4.5g / 0.2oz
How to install on Facebook
Does this work?
Easy enough to use, registered OK but still haven't been able to use it with #bankofamerica to validate a payment.
Efficient service and delivery, thanks
Good service, product arrived, everything is good.
The item arrived quickly and is as described. I haven't yet tried to use it. That will be the real test
USB security key
Excellent. Love the product. Good price & no problems
Not good my poker account got hacked on Facebook and this was the reason i bought this item
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.