This Pycom Expansion Board is compatible with both the LoPy and the WiPy 2.0 and brings additional functionality to your IoT project. Simply insert the WiPy or LoPy into the headers and enjoy all the extra features!
Not for use with original WiPy, for WiPy 2.0!
- USB and LiPo battery powered
- FT234XD USB to serial converter
- LiPo battery charger (BQ24040 ), with options for 2 different charging currents (100mA and 450mA).
- TPS2115A with reverse voltage protection
- MicroSD card slot
- 2 female headers to easily plug in the WiPy 2.0, SiPy or the LoPy. This expansion board is not compatible with WiPy 1.0
- JST style battery connector
- Power LED and charge status LED
- 1 user LED and 1 user switch
- Battery voltage monitoring via the WiPy ADC
- Lots of jumpers to enable/disable features
- Dimensions: 65 x 50 x 12 mm
Please note, the WiPy and LoPy are not included - this is just the expansion board!
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.