The ESP-BOX is a new generation AIoT development platform released by Espressif Systems. The ESP32-S3-BOX is an AIoT development board that is based on Espressif’s ESP32-S3 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5 (LE) SoC. The ESP32-S3-BOX provides a platform for developing the control of home appliances using Voice Assistance + touch screen controller, sensor, infrared controller, and intelligent Wi-Fi gateway.
The Lite version excludes the dock that serves as a stand for your device. If you want the full kit and kaboodle, check out this version.
The ESP32-S3-BOX comes with pre-built firmware that supports offline voice interaction, with the SDKs and examples provided by Espressif, you will be able to develop a wide variety of AIoT applications based on the ESP32-S3-BOX such as online and offline voice assistants, voice-enabled devices, HMI touch-screen devices, control panels, multi-protocol gateways easily.
- Supports far-field voice interaction with 2 mics
- Offline voice wake-up with high wake-up rate
- Offline speech commands recognition in Chinese and English languages with high recognition rate
- Reconfigurable voice commands in Chinese and English languages
- Flexible and reusable GUI framework
- End-to-end IoT development framework ESP-RainMaker
- Pmod™ compatible headers support expand peripheral modules
- For getting started with ESP32-S3-BOX, Please refer to the Getting Started
- For voice control and customization, please refer to the Voice Assistance Control and Customization
- For controlling the device by graphical user interface, please refer to the GUI Guide
- For more details of ESP32-S3-BOX hardware, Please refer to ESP32-S3-BOX hardware overview
- For the latest version firmware, Please refer to the ESP32-S3-BOX firmware update
Important Note: We recommend updating the ESP32-S3-BOX firmware when you first receive the kit to have the latest features and bugfix. Current firmware support is though ESP-IDF (not Arduino or CircuitPython/MicroPython yet)
ESP-BOX Open-Source Content Includes:
Hardware Source Files
- ESP32-S3-BOX-Lite Mainboard Schematic
- ESP32-S3-BOX-Lite Mainboard PCB
- ESP32-S3-BOX-Lite Mainboard Gerber
- ESP32-S3-BOX-Lite Subboard Schematic
- ESP32-S3-BOX-Lite Subboard PCB
- ESP32-S3-BOX-Lite Subboard Gerber
- ESP32-S3-BOX-Lite Shell CAD STEP
For product support and replacement parts for Espressif Systems products, please submit issue tickets at GitHub Issues or forum esp32.com for help. Don't forget to visit esp32.com for the latest and greatest in ESP32 news, software, and gossip!
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.