The DFRobot heart rate and oximeter sensor integrates the Maxim MAX30102 chip and an MCU with heart rate and oximetry algorithm.
The MAX30102 uses PPG(PhotoPlethysmoGraphy) to measure data, which will be converted into heart rate and oximetry values when processed by the MCU, then output through I2C or UART, making the sensor easy to use and greatly reducing resource occupation of main controller. Meanwhile, the corresponding upper computer is provided to allow you to conveniently read data by a PC.
1.The pressure may change when the finger is directly pressed down the sensor, which will affect the data output. So please try to fix the sensor on your finger.
2.Wear the sensor on your finger and there is no difference in the direction of wearing.
3. This product is not a professional medical instrument and should not be used as an auxiliary accessory in diagnosis and treatment.
The sensor V2.0 is equipped with a microprocessor that integrates heart rate and oximetry algorithm, which can directly output the relevant data. And it supports I2C/UART communication.
- Microcontroller with integrated algorithm
- Data can be read directly through the host computer
- Heart rate blood oxygen project
- Home heart rate oximeter
- Long-term heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring project
- Power Supply: 3.3V
- Working Current: ＜15mA
- Communication: I2C/UART
- I2C Address: 0x57
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃\~85℃
- Dimension: 18 x 22mm/0.71 x 0.87"
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.