Crazyradio PA is a long range open USB radio dongle based on the <nRF24LU1+> from Nordic Semiconductor. It features a 20dBm power amplifier, LNA and comes pre-programmed with Crazyflie compatible firmware. The power amplifier boosts the range, giving a range of more than 1km (line of sight) together with the Crazyflie 2.0 and above 2km Crazyradio PA to Crazyradio PA (line of sight).
The Crazyradio PA is not only for usage together with the Crazyflie and Crazyflie 2.0. Since it's an open project with firmware written from scratch and a Python API for usage it's great building block for systems that require longer range than WiFi and doesn't have the same requirements for bandwidth. The hardware comes shipped with the latest firmware as well as a bootloader that enables firmware upgrades via USB without any additional hardware needed.
The Crazyflie PA is compatible with the first generation of the Crazyflie, but will not give the same range increase as with the Crazyflie 2.0.
- Radio power amplifier giving 20dBm output power
- > 1km range LOS with Crazyflie 2.0
- 2x5 2.54mm header for prototyping (not mounted)
- Hardware support for PPM
- Same mechanical footprint as the first generation Crazyradio
- Open source firmware
- Firmware upgrade via USB
- Low latency
Specification：Based on nRF24LU1+ chip from Nordic Semiconductor
- 8051 MCU at up to 16MHz with 32Kb flash and 2Kb SRAM
- 2.4GHz ISM band radio
- USB device peripheral
- 125 radio channels
- 2Mbps, 1Mbps and 250Kps communication data-rate
- Sends and receives data packets of up to 32 bytes payload
- Automatically handles addresses and packet ack
- Hardware SPI and UART
- Combatible with Enhanced ShockBurst protocol from Nordic Semiconductor
- 20dBm output power (100mW)
- Low Noise Amplifier (LNA)
- RP-SMA connector
2x5 2.54mm expansion header with following signals (not mounted):
Hardware support for PPM input
- Up to 13V input power
- Weight: 6g
- Size (WxHxD): 58x16x6.5mm (including connectors)
- 1 x Crazyradio PA
- 1 x Duck antenna 2dBi
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)bitcraze.se.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.