The Crazyflie 2.0 is a versatile open source flying development platform that only weighs 27g and fits in the palm of your hand. Crazyflie 2.0 is equipped with low-latency/long-range radio as well as Bluetooth LE. This gives you the option of downloading our app and using your mobile device as a controller or, in combination with the Crazyradio PA, using your computer to display data and fly with a game controller. To read more about the Crazyflie 2.0 go to our website.
- Durable design
- Easy to assemble and no soldering required
- Supports expansion boards with automatic detection
- Supports flying from iOS and Android with Bluetooth LE, as well as from Windows/Mac OSX/Linux with the Crazyradio or Crazyradio PA
- Tested to further than 1 km radio range line-of-sight (LOS) with the Crazyradio PA
- Wireless firmware updates
- On-board charging via standard uUSB
- Dual-MCU architecture with dedicated radio/power management SoC for advanced applications
- Real-time logging, graphing and variable setting in addition to full use of expansion boards when using a Crazyradio or Crazyradio PA and a computer
- Weight: 27g
- Size (WxHxD): 92x92x29mm (motor-to-motor and including motor mount feet)
- 20 dBm radio amplifier tested to > 1 km range LOS with Crazyradio PA
- Bluetooth Low Energy support with iOS and Android clients available (tested on iOS 7.1+ and Android 4.4+)
- Radio backwards compatible with original Crazyflie Nano and Crazyradio
- STM32F405 main application MCU (Cortex-M4, 168MHz, 192kb SRAM, 1Mb flash)
- nRF51822 radio and power management MCU (Cortex-M0, 32Mhz, 16kb SRAM, 128kb flash)
- uUSB connector
- On-board LiPo charger with 100mA, 500mA and 980mA modes available
- Full speed USB device interface
- Partial USB OTG capability (USB OTG present but no 5V output)
- 8KB EEPROM
- 3 axis gyro (MPU-9250)
- 3 axis accelerometer (MPU-9250)
- 3 axis magnetometer (MPU-9250)
- high precision pressure sensor (LPS25H)
- Flight time with stock battery: 7 minutes
- Charging time with stock battery: 40 minutes
- Max recommended payload weight: 15 g
- Win/Linux/OSX python client
- The gamepads used by the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3 are used as reference controllers
- Any gamepad/controller with at least 4 analog axes
- Android mobile device
- iOS mobile device
- VCC (3.0V, max 100mA)
- VCOM (unregulated VBAT or VUSB, max 1A)
- VUSB (both for input and output)
- I2C (400kHz)
- 2 x UART
- 4 x GPIO/CS for SPI
- 1-wire bus for expansion identification
- 2 x GPIO connected to nRF51
- 1 x Crazyflie 2.0 control board
- 1 x 240mAh LiPo battery (spare part)
- 5 x 7mm DC coreless motor (1 spare) (spare part)
- 6 x 7mm motor mounts (2 spare) (spare part)
- 1 x Rubber battery pad
- 5 x CCW propellers (3 spare) (spare part)
- 5 x CW propellers (3 spare) (spare part)
- 1 x Battery holder deck (spare part)
- 2 x Short male deck connectors (spare part)
- 2 x Long male deck connectors (spare part)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Great learning tool
A great way to learn about drones. Having access to the open source firmware and software makes this a really fun thing to play with. It only takes a few minutes to put together and your ready to fly using a downloadable BLE controller for your phone. Then you can get the crazyradio and start playing with a controller. Lots of projects online that you can copy too. Many hours of fun and your learning at the same time.
Great open source project for EXPERT developers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.