Light up the dark with custom patterns using the Crazyflie 2.0 LED-ring expansion board. Featuring 12 strong RGB LEDs facing downwards, you can create custom patterns in firmware that you control from your Android/iPhone or computer. Two additional strong front facing LEDs that can be switched on and off, act as headlights.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses its expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
- DC-DC step-up/down gives stable LED light independant of battery voltage
- Create custom patterns using the Crazyflie 2.0 firmware
- 12 RGB LED modules facing downwards
- 2 strong LEDs facing forward
- Automatic detection of expansion board using 1-wire memory
- DC-DC step-up/down gives up to 1A at 3.8V from input between 2-5.5V
- 12 independantly addressable RGB LED modules facing downwards (<W2812B>)
- 2 strong white LEDs facing forward
- 1-wire memory for automatic expansion board detection
- Designed for mounting under the Crazyflie facing downwards
- Mechanical specification:
- Weight: 3.3g
- Size (WxHxD): 33x33x5.5mm
- 1 x LED-ring expansion
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)bitcraze.se.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.