One of our goals is to make development with the Crazyflie 2.0 as easy as possible. But due to the platforms small size there are limitations on what connectors we can have. Therefore we designed a debug-adapter kit that makes connecting a debugger to either of the MCUs a lot easier, by converting the connector pinouts to standard JTAG and SWD pinouts.
This product is inteded to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0.
- Includes everything needed to more easily debug the MCUs (STM32F4 and nRF51)
- Multiple debug pinouts supported (including 20-pin JTAG and 10-pin Cortex debug)
- Supported debugger pinouts:
- Custom pinout that matches ST Discovery board debug interfaces
- Standard Cortex SWV debug 2x6 1.27mm (50mil) SWV interface
- Standard 2x10 2.54mm (100mil) JTAG interface
- Has reset button with jumper for reset support on either STM32F4 and nRF51
- 1 x Crazyflie 2.0 debug adapter
- 1 x nRF51 debug connector
- 1 x Nylon screw and nut for nRF51 debug connector
- 1 x 6-pin debug cable for connecting to the Crazyflie 2.0
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact support(at)bitcraze.se.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.