The Computer Repair Screw and Standoff Kit contains all those bits and pieces that get lost whenever installing stuff into your computer or electronics devices: the screws, standoffs, washers and more that are used for the chassis, fan, motherboard and component extras. They may also be used by other electronic devices around your home. Particularly useful if you are working in IT, but also handy if you're the kinda person who keeps their tower with the side panel open, you'll reduce rattling and avoid sitting parts on top of other parts when you have the right mounting hardware!
Kit includes the following in a nice reusable storage container:
- 4 x #6*6 Hand screw - Chassis covers
- 20 x KB5*10 - Fixed chassis fan
- 20 x #6*6-32 with hex head - Hard drives / power supplies / expansion cards
- 50 x M3*5
- 8 x M3 brass standoff - Motherboard standoff
- 20 x 4*8*.08 Insulation gasket
- 20 x Countersink #6*6-32 - 3.5" Hard drive mounting
- 20 x Countersink M3*5 - 2.5" SSD drive mounting
- 20 x Wide head #6*6-32 - 3.5" Hard drive mounting, graphics cards and more
- 20 x O-rings
- 20 x #6*10 hex head screw - power supply mount
- 4 x Thumbscrew #6*6 - Chassis attachment
- 20 x M2 Screws + 2 x M2 standoffs - M.2 card attachment
- 8 x #4 standoffs - VGA / DVI port attachments
- 10 x M4*30 + 10 M4 hexnut - Watercooling fans
Plus handy extras:
- 5 x black zipties 19.5cm / 7.5" long
- 1 x Phillips-head screwdriver
- 3 x mini-packs of thermal silicone grease
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.