ByteBoi is an improved and reimagined version of our beloved 8-bit educational gaming device.This device is an open-source retro game console that you can assemble and code yourself.
ByteBoi can be coded in MakeCode Arcade – an awesome online coding interface with a bunch of examples and tutorials.
You can even use your ByteBoi for remote controlling your Wheelson because of the built-in Wi-Fi chipset.
What you’ll get:
- 240×320 full-color TFT display
- Main circuit board with an integrated ATSAMD51 32-bit microcomputer with 120MHz CPU, 192kB of SRAM, and 512kB of FLASH memory
- Li-Po battery
- Acrylic casing
- A bag of other small components such as resistors, pushbuttons, nuts and bolts
- An instruction booklet – ready for your offline knowledge consumption
What you’ll learn:
- How to assemble your own gaming device
- How video game consoles work
- How to code your own video game
- How to animate characters and simulate physics in a video game
- How to interface your ByteBoi with your Wheelson
What you can do with it:
- Play pre-made games on your ByteBoi
- Make your own video game and brag about it in front of your friends
- Connect your ByteBoi to the internet
- Share your creations with a community of game makers
- Byte the road, Jack
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.