Chances are you spent time today poking into a circuit with two hands and then craning your neck over looking over at a multimeter display, which causes you to slip and lose your spot. OK well at least we had to do that, and that's when we decided it was time to pick up one of these pen-style digital multimeters. It's small and light but has a full featured multimeter inside. The ground probe is actually a wired clamp (it has a nice sharp tip or you can grab onto a ground wire). So you can just poke around with one hand and see the values instantly.
Comes in a nice padded case and has a nifty retractable tip so you won't accidentally stab something in your toolkit. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries, included.
Autoranging Digital Multimeter Pen (4:37)
- DC Voltage Range 200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V: ±(0.7%)
- AC Voltage Range 200mV/2V/20V/200V: ±(0.8%)
- AC Voltage Range 600V: ±(1.0%)
- DC Current Range 20mA/200mA: ±(1.5%)
- AC Current Range 20mA/200mA: ±(2.0%)
- Resistance Range 200Ω: ±(1.0%)
- Resistance Range 2kΩ/20KΩ/200KΩ/2MΩ: ±(1.0%)
- Resistance Range 20MΩ: ±(1.0%)
- Display Counts: 2000
- Auto Ranging
- Manual Ranging
- Logic Level Test >3.5V is High Level <3.5V is Low Level
- Auto Power Off
- Diode Range: 2.7V
- Continuity Buzzer <50Ω
- Maximum Value Hold
- Data Hold
- Retractable Tip for Safe Storage
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5AAA Batteries
- Product Size: 208mm / 8.2" x 38mm / 1/5" x 29mm / 1.1"
- Product Weight: 110g / 0.2lb
- Category: CE ETL
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.