The Tiny Machine Learning Kit, combined with the exciting TinyML Applications and Deploying TinyML on Microcontrollers courses that are part of the Tiny Machine Learning (TinyML) specialization from EdX will equip you with all the tools you need to bring your ML visions to life!
The kit consists of a powerful board equipped with a microcontroller and a wide variety of sensors (Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense). The board can sense movement, acceleration, rotation, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, sounds, gestures, proximity, color, and light intensity. The kit also includes a camera module (OV7675) and custom Arduino shield to make it easy to attach your components and create your very own unique TinyML project. You will be able to explore practical ML use cases using classical algorithms as well as deep neural networks powered by TensorFlow Lite Micro. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination!
“The Future of Machine Learning is Tiny and Bright. We’re excited to see what you’ll do!”
Prof. Vijay Janapa Reddi, Harvard University and Pete Warden, Google
The Tiny Machine Learning Kit includes:
- 1 Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense board
- 1 OV7675 Camera
- 1 Arduino Tiny Machine Learning Shield
- 1 USB A to Micro USB Cable
Arduino Kits for Beginners
- Arduino sensor kit with Arduino Uno Rev 3
- Arduino education starter kit (English version)
- Arduino Starter Kit
- (Solder your own UNO) Make-your-UNO-Kit
- Fundamentals Bundle (GET YOURSELF ARDUINO CERTIFIED)
- Arduino Junior Certification Bundle: Kit & Exam
Advance Arduino students' kits for secondary school includes IoT, System engineering and Machine learning
- EXPLORE IOT KIT Rev2 ARD
- Arduino Braccio ++
- Arduino Engineering Kit REV 2
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery
Arduino expansion Grove kits:
- Grove Creator Kit - ɑ / 20 Grove Modules for Arduino
- Grove Creator Kit - γ / 40 Grove Modules for Arduino
Bundle and Save on Arduino EDU classroom kits:
- Arduino sensor kit with Arduino Uno Rev 3 (Pack of 12)
- Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino (With Arduino UNO R3)
- Arduino Starter Kit Classroom Pack (6 Pcs)
- Arduino Fundamentals Bundle
- Class set of Arduino Uno R3 pack (12 Pcs)
- Class set of Arduino Starter Kit - genuine (12 Pcs)
- Arduino Engineering Kit REV 2 (Pack of 12)
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery (6 Pack)
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery (12 Pack)
Arduino cables, shield, and accessories:
I'm doing the online Harvard tinyML course and locally sourced the exact kit required from Pakronics! So easy with quick delivery!
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.