Explore and learn system design, simulation (MATLAB licence included), engineering and programming all in one kit for secondary or engineering students who wants to take the challenging task at hand!
Arduino engineering kit Rev2 is latest kit that powered by Arduino Nano IoT kit at heart.
The Arduino Engineering Kit Rev 2 provides extensive learning outcomes, giving students a strong understanding of basic engineering concepts through fun projects that create a collaborative learning environment. Students are able to connect what they learn with real-world industries, are encouraged to think critically, and improve their depth of knowledge by learning through experimentation. Ideal for advanced high school and college students.
The Arduino Engineering Kit Rev 2 is a versatile, hands-on learning tool that demonstrates key control systems concepts, core aspects of mechatronics, and MATLAB and Simulink programming. The projects cover the basics of model-based design, control systems, image processing, robotics, signal processing, and more - plus they’re fun to do! The kit includes all the physical components you need, including learning materials and software, to build the three projects: a self-balancing motorcycle, a webcam controlled rover, and a drawing robot. There’s online step-by-step guidance, so it’s ideal for students working in small groups or for facilitating remote learning.
The kit is primarily for three types of users: students learning about mechatronics engineering, professors looking for practical resources to support their class, and makers with an interest or background in robotics, either professionally or as a hobby.
Adapting the kit and further experimentation
Educators can freely tailor the Arduino Engineering Kit Rev2 to their students´needs and their own curriculum. You can use this versatile kit as the core of a new engineering mechatronics class or freely adapt the content to your own ideas and experiments while implementing MATLAB and Simulink, for example as part of laboratories and final projects
Opportunity for lots of experimentation for both educators and students. In addition to the three projects, students have the freedom to experiment, design, and develop new solutions using the software and hardware components in the kit, which are some of the tools that are used in industry and help students learn valuable career skills they’ll use in the future. Students can also buy the kit and use it to experiment at home and for extended learning.
The kit includes:
- Several customized parts, a complete set of electronics, and all the mechanical components needed to assemble each project (a webcam controlled rover, a self-balancing motorcycle, and a drawing robot):
- - Arduino Nano 33 IoT
- - Nano Motor Carrier with IMU and battery charger
- - Three sets of mechanical pieces to assemble the projects
- - Li Ion 18650 battery
- - Two geared motors with encoders
- - DC motor with encoders
- - Servo motor
- - USB cable
- - Two whiteboard markers
- - Two wheels
- - Allen key
- - Webcam
- - Nylon thread
- - Screws, nuts, and bolts
- A hard plastic, stackable toolbox ideal for storage and years of use
- A one-year individual license for MATLAB and Simulink
- Student e-learning platform with step-by-step guidance
The kit includes online learning content material with step-by-step instructions, lessons and activities, ideal for students working in small groups or for facilitating remote learning. Students and professors can use this versatile kit´s content as the core of a new engineering mechatronics class or freely adapt the content to their own needs and curriculum.
The content is designed to help students to get started with the kit, Arduino, Matlab and Simulink, and the basics of mechatronics. At the same time, it includes in-depth step-by-step activities on how to build, design and program three projects that helps students to learn fundamental engineering concepts, key aspects of mechatronics, and MATLAB and Simulink programming through a hands-on way.
Visit a preview of the content at this link
Arduino Kits for Beginners
- Arduino sensor kit with Arduino Uno Rev 3
- Arduino education starter kit (English version)
- Arduino Starter Kit
- (Solder your own UNO) Make-your-UNO-Kit
- Fundamentals Bundle (GET YOURSELF ARDUINO CERTIFIED)
- Arduino Junior Certification Bundle: Kit & Exam
Advance Arduino students' kits for secondary school includes IoT, System engineering and Machine learning
- EXPLORE IOT KIT Rev2 ARD
- Arduino Braccio ++
- Arduino Tiny Machine Learning Kit
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery
Arduino expansion Grove kits:
- Grove Creator Kit - ɑ / 20 Grove Modules for Arduino
- Grove Creator Kit - γ / 40 Grove Modules for Arduino
Bundle and Save on Arduino EDU classroom kits:
- Arduino sensor kit with Arduino Uno Rev 3 (Pack of 12)
- Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino (With Arduino UNO R3)
- Arduino Starter Kit Classroom Pack (6 Pcs)
- Arduino Fundamentals Bundle
- Class set of Arduino Uno R3 pack (12 Pcs)
- Class set of Arduino Starter Kit - genuine (12 Pcs)
- Arduino Engineering Kit REV 2 (Pack of 12)
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery (6 Pack)
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery (12 Pack)
Arduino cables, shield, and accessories:
- USB A to micro B - 1M (Compatible with Gemma, Flora boards)
- USB A to USB B cable for Arduino UNO, ranger
- Arduino Replacements Pack
- Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino
- Grove Base Shield V2 for Arduino Uno
- Grove Smart Plant Care Kit for Arduino
- MKR IoT Carrier Rev2 for IOT kit
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.