LEARN PROGRAMMING AND ELECTRONICS FOR BEGINNERS. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
An ideal kits for middle school students to start with basic programming, coding and electronics skills. This kit consists of step-by-step guide to increase the experience level. As STEAM are the ideal skills for 21st century, it is important to develop these skills.
Teach middle school students the basics of programming, coding, and electronics. No prior knowledge or experience is necessary as the kits guide you through step-by-step, you are well-supported with teacher guides, and lessons can be paced according to your students’ abilities. You can integrate the kit throughout the curriculum, giving your students the opportunity to become confident in programming and electronics with guided sessions and open experimentation. You’ll also be teaching them vital 21st-century skills such as collaboration and problem-solving. The Arduino Education Starter Kit contains all the hardware and software you need for eight students (in groups of 2). You get step-by-step-lessons, teacher notes, exercises, and for a complete and in-depth class experience there’s also extra optional resources including activities, concepts, history, and interesting facts.
This kit includes:
- 4 Arduino UNO rev 3
- 4 Starter Kit mounting base Easy-to-assemble plastic base
- 4 Battery Snap 9v
- 8 Batteries 9v
- 4 Breadboard 400 points
- 4 Capacitor – 100uF
- 4 Female-male Jumper Wires (red)
- 4 Female-male Jumper Wires (black)
- 20 LEDs (red)
- 20 LEDs (green)
- 20 LEDs (yellow)
- 20 LEDs (blue)
- 4 Multimeters
- 4 Piezo Buzzer [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
- 4 Phototransistors
- 8 Potentiometer 10kOhms
- 20 Push Button
- 4 Resistors - 1 kOhms
- 20 Resistors - 10 kOhms
- 20 Resistors - 220 Ohms
- 20 Resistors - 560 Ohms
- 70 Jumper Wires
- 4 Stranded jumper wires (red)
- 4 Servo Motor
- 4 Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 4 USB Cable
- 12 M 3 Screw
- 12 M3 Bolts
Arduino Kits for Beginners
- Arduino sensor kit with Arduino Uno Rev 3
- Arduino Starter Kit
- (Solder your own UNO) Make-your-UNO-Kit
- Fundamentals Bundle (GET YOURSELF ARDUINO CERTIFIED)
- Arduino Junior Certification Bundle: Kit & Exam
Advance Arduino students' kits for secondary school includes IoT, System engineering and Machine learning
- EXPLORE IOT KIT Rev2 ARD
- Arduino Braccio ++
- Arduino Tiny Machine Learning Kit
- Arduino Engineering Kit REV 2
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery
Arduino expansion Grove kits:
- Grove Creator Kit - ɑ / 20 Grove Modules for Arduino
- Grove Creator Kit - γ / 40 Grove Modules for Arduino
Bundle and Save on Arduino EDU classroom kits:
- Arduino sensor kit with Arduino Uno Rev 3 (Pack of 12)
- Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino (With Arduino UNO R3)
- Arduino Starter Kit Classroom Pack (6 Pcs)
- Arduino Fundamentals Bundle
- Class set of Arduino Uno R3 pack (12 Pcs)
- Class set of Arduino Starter Kit - genuine (12 Pcs)
- Arduino Engineering Kit REV 2 (Pack of 12)
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery (6 Pack)
- Arduino EDU Explore IoT kit Rev2 with rechargeable battery (12 Pack)
Arduino cables, shield, and accessories:
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.