What Is The Arduino Alvik?
The Alvik Robot is a highly interactive and tangible tool that effectively teaches STEAM education through coding, electronics, and robotics. It encourages students to engage their creativity and get hands-on experience while learning important concepts.
The Arduino Alvik Robot is a highly capable and adaptable car designed specifically for programming and educating individuals in the field of robotics.
Utilizing the Arduino Nano ESP32, Arduino Alvik provides multiple learning routes encompassing various programming languages, such as MicroPython, Arduino C, and block-based coding. It also allows for numerous avenues of exploration into robotics, IoT, and AI.
– High-quality components: precision motor with encoders enables higher consistency and better performance.
– Expandability: The Arduino Alvik Robot is ideal for use in IoT and AI projects and can be expanded using M3 screws and Lego connectors. Additional sensors can easily be connected via the Grove and QWIIC plug-and-play connectors.
– Replaceable battery: Effortlessly switch and recharge the battery to maintain lasting performance in competitive settings.
– Uniformed and clean design : Featuring a unique and high-quality design of the
robot to create a compact and stable product.
– Powerful and Versatile: Included in the Arduino Alvik Robot is an ESP32-powered system equipped with a variety of sensors such as color sensors, line-follower sensors, distance sensors, multi-axis accelerometer & gyroscope, as well as proximity and ambient light sensors. Additionally, users have the option to connect up to two servo motors.
– Programming in multiple languages: The robot can be coded using microPython, Arduino C, and block-based programming for optimal performance and versatility. These programming languages provide a wide range of options for efficient and effective coding.
- Who to use?
Perfect for middle schools, high schools and higher education.
Also suitable for makers for hacking and prototyping.
– Students per product
1 to 2 students per kit in a classroom setting
– Pre assembled robot including:
1x Arduino Nano ESP32 Board
1x Arduino Alvik
1x 18650 Rechargeable battery
– Included accessories:
1x USB-C cable (1 mt)
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.