The Pibow is a colorful, durable and fun case for the Raspberry Pi® computer that is perfectly in touch with the ethos of the Raspberry Pi.
The 'regular' Pibow is made of a rainbow of plastic. For those of us who are more cyberpunk, the kind folks who make the Pibow have crafted an Adafruit version of translucent blue acrylic. It looks really really cool.
Each layer is laser cut from colorful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi while leaving the primary ports accessible.
Weighing only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or dissasembly.
- Slim profile
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings
- High-quality colorful acrylic
- Protects your Raspberry Pi
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Colorful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
- Earlier versions seemed to fit our low-profile adapter (as seen in the video) but that may not be true anymore due to design revisions
- This enclosure is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+
A portion of every sale will be donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation and geek-friendly charities Access Space and the GIST Foundation.
Be sure to check out more of our awesome Raspberry Pi accessories including:
- 4 GB SD card - you'll need this to load the Debian image and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. Tested and works perfectly!
- 5V @ 1 Amp USB power supply - you'll need this to power the Pi using a Micro USB cable. Tested and works perfectly!
- Micro USB cable - required to power the Pi and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- HDMI cable - required to connect a Pi to a monitor and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- RCA cable - required to connect a Pi to a Television and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- Ethernet cable - required if you want to connect your Pi to the Internet via a router
- Pi Cobbler + GPIO ribbon cable - an easy way to connect to the Pi GPIO breakout pins
- Pi prototyping plate kit - pop on this prototyping Pi Plate to add custom circuitry for your project! Compatible with the Pibow - remove the perspex lid, then the pi plate sits on top nicely and can be secured with the bolts provided with the Pibow!
- Miniature USB keyboard - A small keyboard for a small computer!
- 8-bit bi-directional level shifter breakout - A safe way to connect digital electronics/sensors that use up to 5V to your Pi
This product comes with the 9 acrylic pieces and fasteners. Raspberry Pi computer is not included. No other cables or connectors or accessories are included.
Click here for assembly instructions
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.