Interested in making neat stuff with an Arduino-compatible board but not sure where to start? This kit includes all the pieces needed to complete over 20 different circuit and projects. Basically everything you need to be playing within minutes of its arrival. No soldering required, works with Mac, Windows and Linux!
This item is the same exact kit as https://www.adafruit.com/product/170
This pack includes the Adafruit Metro. METRO is the culmination of years of playing with AVRs: we wanted to make a development board that is easy to use and is hacker friendly. At the heart is an ATmega328P, with 32KB of flash and 2KB of RAM, running at 16 MHz. It is fully compatible with the Arduino IDE (select "Arduino UNO" in the board-type menu)
- Power the METRO with 7-9V polarity protected DC or the micro USB connector to any 5V USB source. The 2.1mm DC jack has an on/off switch next to it so you can turn off your setup easily. The METRO will automagically switch between USB and DC.
- METRO has 19 GPIO pins, 6 of which are Analog in as well, and 2 of which are reserved for the USB-serial converter. There's also 6 PWMs available on 3 timers (1 x 16-bit, 2 x 8-bit). There's a hardware SPI port, hardware I2C port and hardware UART to USB. Logic level is 5V but by cutting and soldering closed a jumper, you can easily convert it to 3.3V logic
- USB to Serial converter, there's a hardware USB to Serial converter that can be used by any computer to listen/send data to the METRO, and can also be used to launch and update code via the bootloader
- Four indicator LEDs, on the front edge of the PCB, for easy debugging. One green power LED, two RX/TX LEDs for the UART, and a red LED connected to pin PB5
- Easy reprogramming, comes pre-loaded with the Optiboot bootloader, which is supported by avrdude and only uses 512 bytes.
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE (select "Arduino UNO" in the board-type menu)
- Works with all Adafruit shields!
If you're an educator looking to order more of this product than we have in stock, please email email@example.com!
- 20+ online circuits to explore microcontroller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, pushbuttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Comes with an Adafruit Metro prototyping bundle to make constructing your circuits and future projects easy.
- Arduino Prototyping Bundle (the latest Adafruit Metro, half size breadboard & acrylic holder)
- 65 Piece Jumper Wire Bundle
- Full color printed 32-page Experimenter's Guide
- 13 color Breadboard Layout Sheets
- USB Cable
- 9V battery clip
- Micro Servo
- DC Toy Motor
- Mini Remote Control
- 16x2 LCD + extras
- Force Sensitive Resistor
- Loads of components:
- 1x 10K Pot
- 1x Piezo Buzzer
- 3x 10K 5% Resistors
- 3x 2.2K 5% Resistors
- 2x IN4001 Diode
- 1x 5V Relay
- 1x TMP36 Temperature Sensor
- 25x 560ohm 5% Resistors
- 1x 74HC595 Chip
- 3x Extra-long Servo Pin
- 1x Headphone Jack
- 2x PN2222
- 1x 220uF / 6.3V Electrolytic Capacitor
- 16-pin Male Header
- 2x 12mm Tactile Switch
- 1x IR Sensor
- 1x HW-5P-1 Light Sensor
- 1x 5mm IR LED
- 1x Diffused RGB LED
- 1x Diffused 10mm Blue LED
- 10x Diffused Red 5mm LED
- 10x Diffused Green 5mm LED
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.