Adafruit, DigiKey, and NXP have combined their knowledge and experience to make the Metro M7 with microSD. Powered by NXP's iMX RT1011, this is the quickest Metro to date. DigiKey offers speedy order processing, NXP brings microcontroller know-how, and Adafruit offers top-quality products as well as helpful tutorials.
Adafruit Metro M7 with microSD is designed with cutting-edge technology, featuring a 500 MHz ARM Cortex M7 processor, 8 MB execute-in-place QSPI, 128 KB SRAM, and a micro SD card slot. It is powered by the NXP iMX RT1011 microcontroller and is compatible with Arduino-compatible headers for attaching 'shield' daughterboards. With its improved accessibility and wear-leveled storage, this board is a great addition to any project.
Adafruit Metro M7 with microSD features the powerful iMX RT1011 chip family, renowned for its capability to power the Teensy 4 series. This open-source board is ideal for Arduino shield compatibility and requires no soldering, plus it boasts a 500MHz+ processor with up to a Cortex M7. Thanks to its USB drag-n-drop bootloader and CircuitPython programmability, it's simple and fast to set up and use. Plus, its low cost and generous memory and storage make it a great option for all levels of users.
Please note that this board does not have Arduino or Platform.io support. You can program it with CircuitPython, a fast-to-start embedded version of the popular Python programming language, or with MCU Xpresso IDE for C/C++ advanced embedded development.
- NXP iMX RT1011 processor - ARM Cortex M7 processor running at 500 MHz, with 128KB SRAM and high-speed USB!
- Micro SD Card Slot - For audio files, images, scripts, or data logging. Uses SPI port and a chip select pin
- 8MB of QSPI XIP Flash
- Power options - 6-12VDC barrel jack or USB type C
- Arduino-UNO-shape so shields can plug in
- Reset button - Click to restart, double-click to enter UF2 bootloader
- Boot-mode switches to get into the ROM bootloader (you can always reload code over USB if TinyUF2 gets corrupted somehow)
- SWD connector for advanced debugging access.
- On/Off switch
- STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices
- On/User LEDs + status NeoPixel
- Works with CircuitPython!
- Dimensions: 53.2mm x 72mm / 2" x 2.8"
- Height (w/ barrel jack): 14.8mm / 0.6"
- Weight: 22.5g
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.