Upgrade any Feather board with motion and precision temperature sensing, with this all-in-one sensing FeatherWing. It sports two fantastic sensors from Analog Devices: an ADXL343 triple-axis accelerometer and an ADT7410 precision temperature sensor.
Both sensors are connected over the shared I2C bus, so you can use it with any and all Feathers! We also break out the interrupt pins and address-selection jumpers in case you want multiple Feathers or have I2C address conflicts. We've got both Arduino (C/C++) and CircuitPython libraries available so you can use it with any Feather board and get data readings in under 5 minutes.
The Analog Devices ADXL343 has three axes of measurements, X Y Z. You can set the sensitivity level to either +-2g, +-4g, +-8g or +-16g. The lower range gives more resolution for slow movements, the higher range is good for high speed tracking. The ADXL343 is the latest and greatest from Analog Devices, known for their exceptional quality MEMS devices.
The Analog Devices ADT7410 is an I2C temperature sensor, with 16-bit 0.0078°C temperature resolution and 0.5°C temperature tolerance. Use with any microcontroller to get reliable temperature readings with ease.
- Up to 16-bit temperature resolution (0.0078°C per lsb), default is 13 bits (0.0625°C per lsb).
- Highly accurate temperature tolerances:
±0.5°C from −40°C to +105°C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
±0.4°C from −40°C to +105°C (3.0 V)
- Configurable I2C address allows up to four sensors on the I2C bus
- 3-axis MEMs digital accelerometer
- User-selectable output resolution:
- +/- 2 g (10-bit data, or +/- 512)
- +/- 4 g (11-bit data, or +/- 1024)
- +/- 8g (12-bit data, or +/- 2048)
- +/- 16 g (13-bit data, or +/- 4096)
- User-selectable data rate (0.1 .. 3200 Hz)
- Hardware support for free-fall detection, tap detection, and activity/inactivity
Product Dimensions: 51.0mm x 22.8mm x 3.2mm / 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.1"
Product Weight: 4.0g / 0.1oz
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.