- Long-distance wireless transmission (1,000m in open space/baud rate 5,000bps in the air)
- Working frequency range (433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 communication channels)
- Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmitting power (8 gears of power can be set)
- Three working modes, adapting to different application situations
- Built-in MCU, performing communication with external device through serial port
- The number of bytes transmitted unlimited to one time
- Working frequency: 433.4MHz to 473.0MHz
- Supply voltage: 3.2V to 5.5VDC
- Communication distance: 1,000m in the open space
- Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps（default 9.6Kbps）
- Receiving sensitivity: -117dBm to -100dBm
- Transmit power: -1dBm to 20dBm
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 27.8mm x 14.4mm x 4mm
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.