On a regular buck converter there is no display and you have to measure the output manually with a multimeter, which can be slow and inefficient. This buck converter has a display with the output voltage readout integrated right in to the board. You can change the output by adjusting a screw potentiometer that is also integrated on to the board. Simple!
This module can be used in DC applications such as batteries, power transformers, DIY adjustable power supplies, 24V vehicle power supplies, industrial equipment, 12V to 3.3V, 12V to 5V, 24V to 5V, 24V to 12V, 36V to 24V and so on.
The on-board voltage meter supports self-calibration mode. You only need to calibrate it once and the value will be stored automatically. The method is as follows:
1. Hold the button for 3 seconds. Release the button to enter input voltage calibration mode (“IN”is ON) ; Hold the button for 3 seconds and release the button to enter output voltage calibration mode (“OUT” is ON); hold the button for 3 seconds, and release the button to exit calibration mode, all parameters will be save automatically.
2. In calibration mode, click the button to adjust the value.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.