The sturdy metal casing, and gears gives you a change at a competition robot or harsh environments where your robot might get hit from objects or people. This motor is widely used in mobile robot area and some stationary automation devices. The optical encoder is cased on a plastic top easily accesible, and with the included cable you can easily get it connected to your device. Check out our encoder adapter ( link below ) if you want to use it with other controller boards.
- Working voltage:12V
- No load RPM (before gearbox):8000 rpm
- No load 68dBA ( 10cm measurement distance )
- Gear ratio: 51:1
- No load RPM (after gearbox): 146rpm@12V
- No load current: @ 12V: 0.23A
- Stall current:3.6A
- Rated torque @ 12V: 10kg.cm (139oz.in)
- Encoder Resolution: 13 PPR (663 PPR for gearbox shaft)
- Two phase hall encoder
- Size:123x36x36mm (4.84x1.42x1.42")
- Weight: 270g
- Encoder Cable x1
- 12DC Motor x1
- Encoder Board (FIT0324) x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.