Now with coding! Kids can create their own Droid and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks. With the Droid Inventor app they can control their Droid give it new abilities with easy block-based coding and take it on 22+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills or design any Droid they can dream up. The kit comes with everything kids need to create and customize their R2 Unit straight out of the box.
• Comes with 6 Bits 23 Droid parts 3 sticker sheets and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
• Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating and customizing Droids
• App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items 17+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day
• R2-D2 runs in drive mode Force™ mode self-nav and more
• Comes with 20+ authentic R2-D2 sounds from the Star Wars films
• littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
• Droid Size - Hight : 29cm - Width 18cm
• Recommended Age : 8+
Classroom Pack for up to 30 students
Cost Per Student $53.32
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8.69||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.