RF Explorer WSUB1G+ is a powerful, high performance digital spectrum analyzer covering the 1GHz frequency range starting at 50KHz.
The new SLIM model offers an outstanding robust design, a more convenient USB connector on the side and larger internal battery capacity.
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator
- Low frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF and UHF up to 960Mhz
- New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and configuration selection with 2-clicks
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz bands, including FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, etc.
- Ideal choice for HAM bands from 160meters to 33cm
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for 20hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Frequency band: 0.05 – 960MHz
- Frequency span: 0.1 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuator 30dB
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- Backlight for great visibility indoor
- Internal Lithium Ion 1800mA/h rechargeable battery
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Wideband 144/433MHz dual band telescopic antenna included
- UHF 400-900MHz rubber duck articulated antenna included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-2dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- 1 x Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Dual band 144/430MHz Telescopic antenna
- 1 x UHF 400-900Mhz antenna
- 1 x EVA case
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.