Rev up STEAM learning with the indi Student Kit— designed to engage 1-3 students at a time or to supplement additional indi learning robots and colour tiles for your indi Class Pack.
The indi learning robot is designed to introduce early learners to the fundamentals of computational thinking, STEAM, and computer science principles while encouraging open-ended, imaginative play-based learning with real-life scenarios as students build custom mazes and solve puzzles. indi offers an unplugged programming experience with an on-board colour sensor or students can kick their skills into high gear with more coding options in the free Sphero Edu Jr app.
indi’s printed guides and materials will steer you in the right direction for getting started with problem solving and learning the basics of computational thinking in the classroom or at home.
indi offers a screenless programming experience with an on-board colour sensor. Students can also take their learning even further with more options in the free Sphero Edu Jr app.
- Design & create - design and build any maze imaginable, just like an engineer
- Screenless learning - sharpen computational thinking skills with the included colour tiles through hands-on interactive play
- Coding concepts - learn basic programming skills with our new drag and drop blocks in the Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi
- Educator resources - seamless implementation with in-depth activities and lessons in the included support materials
- On-board colour sensor - the colour sensor and colour tiles provide endless opportunities to rev kids’ creativity by building mazes that program indi to drive
- Endless activities - endless fun and learning with the printed materials that have activities with ranging complexity
- Storage - indi comes with specially designed cases for convenient carrying, storing, and charging.
Sphero Edu Jr App
Learn the basics of programming with the colour tiles or level up with Sphero’s all new drag and drop blocks in the free Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi.
Control how indi reacts to the world through intuitive yet powerful programming blocks or enhance computational thinking skills by creating new patterns and solving puzzles.
- Sends the program directly to indi, so you don’t have to worry about disconnections while running your program or solving mazes
- Reprogram how indi responds to different colours by choosing from a variety of movements, lights, and sounds that appear when you navigate over the associated colour tile
- Control indi’s movements with different program directions and animated movements like a celebration dance
- Control indi’s lights and choose between solid colours and different light patterns on the top LED
- Control the sounds your robot makes and have indi play notes to songs as it passes over the colour tiles
- Send a custom program to indi and have your students try to figure out what was sent
- In addition to programming indi, Sphero Edu Jr allows you to drive indi with intuitive controls
What's in the box:
- 1 x indi Robot
- 20 x Durable silicone colour tiles
- 1 x Student case
- 15 x Beginner’s Programming Challenge Cards
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 2 x Decorative sticker sheets to customise indi
- 1 x Charging cable
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8.69||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.