BUILD GAMES. LEARN TO CODE.
Finally! An intro to coding in the classroom that engages students through an activity they love: making and playing games. As a bonus it’s easy to teach – even with no prior STEM/STEAM experience. The littleBits Code Kit combines electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop block-based programming providing a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power real-world inventions.
• 4+ hands-on inventions - Comes with everything students need to build & code 4 fun games (including hot potato and tug-of-war) then get creative and invent their own!
• 100+ activities & 10 lessons - Cross-curricular activities fit into any classroom library or makerspace
• Simple drag-and-drop code - The computer-based Code Kit app provides step-by-step instructions for easy intuitive block-based programming.
• Fun & engaging - Teaching coding through game design gets the whole class involved and makes it something they WANT to do.
• Easy to teach - The simplicity of littleBits + block programming plus an abundance of resources sets educators up for success - even with no prior computer science experience
• 16 Bits 30+ accessories tons of resources & a computer-based Code Kit app.
• Suitable for 1-3 students (Grades 3-8)
• Recommended Age : 8+
Product code & UPC
• LB-680-0010 : 810876022576
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.