This type of sensor is widely used in industrial, transportation and civil applications such as measuring vehicle speed, liquid levels, automatic door motion detection, automatic washing, production line material detection and car reversing sensors etc.
The microwave detection method has the following advantages compared to other methods:
- Non-contact detection
- Readings not affected by temperature, humidity, noise, air, dust or light - suitable for harsh environments
- Strong resistance to radio frequency interference
- Low output, urharmful to human
- Wide detection range and high velocity
- Supports non-living object detection
Applications:The microwave sensor can be useful together with other sensors to enhance its measurement accuracy. For example, Microwave sensor could decrease the pseudo fault report rate of human motion detection. And it does a good job in safety & security work.
- Working Voltage: 5V + 0.25V
- Working Current (CW): 60mA max., 37mA typical
- Interface: Gravity 3-Pin interface（Digital）
- Size: 48.5x63mm
- Emission parameters:
- Detection Distance: 2-16M continuously adjustable
- Emission Frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Precision Frequency Setting: 3MHz
- Output Power (minimum): 13dBm EIRP
- Harmonic Emission: < -10dBm
- Average Current (5%DC): 2mA typ.
- Pulse Width (Min.): 5uSec
- Load Cycle (Min.): 1%
- Reception Parameters:
- Sensitivity:(10dB S/N ratio) 3Hz to 80Hz
- Bandwidth: -86dBm
- 3Hz to 80Hz Bandwidth Clutter: 10uV
- Antenna Gain: 8dBi
- Vertical 3dB Beam Width: 36 degrees
- Level 3dB Beam Width: 72 degrees
- Microwave Sensor x1
- Digital Sensor Cable x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Great detector only a few niggling issues
This works really well and the microwaves do go through anything non-metallic. The only issue I've seen is that if you mount it directly onto something with the antenna facing out the sensitivity adjustment is on the same side as the antenna so you need to disassemble it to change the sensitivity. If you want to narrow the detection area or focus the microwave beam (which I wanted to and so couldn't mount it another way so I lost access to the sensitivity adjustment) create a non-conductive layer around the mounting feet and then introduce a layer of aluminium foil from your kitchen on top of that put something to secure it (I used 3M blue painters tape for the top/bottom layer although gaffer tape would probably be better). My legs were 30mm high - that makes for a narrower beam that is triggered by something walking through it. I wouldn't go higher than 30mm too much more than that may reduce the microwave strength to the point where it may not detect anything any more. Make sure that the aluminium foil isn't going to short anything.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.