The Arduino Fundamentals exam + kit bundle includes an Arduino Starter Kit and access to the certification exam.
Developed in consultation with interaction designers and electronic engineering professionals as well as in regards to leading technology curriculum, the Arduino Fundamentals Certification exam assesses skills based upon exercises comprised of practical tasks from the Arduino Starter Kit.
To obtain the certificate, you will be requested to answer 36 questions over a period of 75 minutes.
You will receive a redemption code via email, and have six months to use it. Once the code has been redeemed, you have one year to activate the exam, otherwise the code will become invalid.
Questions available in English.
You can try the demo to have a closer look at how the exam will be.
To learn more about the Fundamentals certification process, download now the user guide
To learn more about the Arduino Starter Kit, click here
EXAM SUBJECT AREAS
You will encounter questions that test your knowledge in relation to the following 8 main categories:
- Electricity. Understanding the concepts such as resistance, voltage, power and capacitance,and able to measure and calculate them.
- Reading circuits and schematics. Understanding how electronics are represented visually, and the ability to read and analyze electronic circuits.
- Arduino IDE. Understanding the functionality of the Arduino development environment, serial communication, libraries and errors.
- Arduino Boards. Understanding the constitution and capabilities of an Arduino board and the functions of its different parts.
- Frequency and Duty cycle. Understanding the concepts of Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) and frequency, and being able to calculate duty cycle.
- Electronic components. Understanding how various electronic components such as LEDs, sensors, buttons and motors work, and how to use them in a circuit.
- Programming syntax and semantics. Understanding the building blocks of the Arduino programming language such as functions, arguments, variables and loops.
- Programming logic. Ability to program various electronic components, read, analyze and troubleshoot Arduino code.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.