The Satechi Type-C Pass-Through USB Hub with USB-C Charging Port features a Type-C charging port, two USB 3.0 ports, an SD card slot and a Micro SD card slot.
Use the Type-C Pass Through Hub to charge your Macbook as well as converting a Type-C USB port into two USB 3.0 ports, an SD card slot and a Micro SD card slot simultaneously. Compatible with all USB peripherals and devices, as well as SD and Micro cards. Accessing your media is easy with the Satechi Hub and no drivers are required!
- Passthrough charging with USB Type-C port (MacBook 12" models rated 49W only)
- Status indicator LED
- Micro SD and SD card slots
- 2x USB Type-A ports for your favourite devices
- Sleek compact aluminium design complements Apple computers and accessories
- USB-A ports do not support Apple SuperDrive or charging of iPads.
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.