- 360 Degree 2D laser Scanner: Offers 360-degree full-range laser scanning with a sampling frequency of 5000 times per second.
- Enhanced Perception Capabilities Beyond Flat Surfaces: Not only captures position information data but also provides reflectivity data and 2.5D multidimensional information.
- Extended Measurement Range and Low Blind Range: Has an impressive measuring distance of up to a 12-meter radius. It also boasts a remarkably low blind range of only 0.05 meters, enabling precise obstacle avoidance.
- Compact and Agile Design: Its small size, low levels of noise and vibration, and versatility make it easy to integrate into a wide range of applications, offering flexibility and adaptability.
- Compliant with Class 1 Laser Safety Standard: Utilizes a low-power infrared laser light source that is driven by modulated pulses. It adheres to the Class 1 Laser Safety Standard, ensuring the safety of human eyes.
The RPLiDAR C1M1-R2 Portable ToF Laser Scanner Kit is an advanced, 360-degree 2D laser scanner. It harnesses laser flight-of-time (TOF) ranging, enabling it to rotate at high speeds and capture up to 5000 samples of laser range measurement per second. Embedded contactless power and signal transmission technology ensures its long-term stability and reliability, surpassing traditional LIDAR systems.
Boasting a 12-meter radius measurement distance with a 0.05-meter blind zone, the RPLiDAR C1M1 is perfect for scanning, measuring objects at various distances, and obstacle avoidance.e.
The RPLiDAR C1M1-R2 boasts a 10Hz (600rpm) scanning frequency, granting it a sample rate of 5KHz and a remarkable angular resolution of 0.72°. This ensures comprehensive information is collected, comprising position and reflectivity data with 2.5D multidimensionality.
Each RPLiDAR C1M1 undergoes rigorous testing to ensure compliance with the eye-safety standard of IEC-60825 Class 1, guaranteeing the laser output power is safe for human eyes.
The versatility of the RPLiDAR C1M1 makes it suitable for diverse applications, including home robots, educational ROS cars, commercial robots, autonomous vehicles in low-speed parks, and parking lot space monitoring. Despite its powerful performance, it features a compact and agile design with low noise and vibration levels, facilitating easy integration into a wide range of applications.
White object: 0.05-12 meters (under 70% reflection)
Black object: 0.05-6 meters (under 10% reflection)
Scan Field Flatness
0°~1.5° (can be customized)
Degree of Protection
Ambient Light Limit
RPLiDAR C1M1-R2 Portable ToF Laser Scanner Kit - 12M Range
Micro USB Cable
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.