FireBeetle ESP32-E, specially designed for IoT, is an ESP-WROOM-32E-based main controller board with dual-core chips.
It supports WiFi and Bluetooth dual-mode communication and features a small size, ultra-low power consumption, on-board charging circuit, and easy-to-use interface, which can be conveniently used for smart home IoT, industrial IoT applications, wearable devices, and so on. You can easily create your own IoT smart home system when connecting it with an IoT platform like IFTTT.
FireBeetle ESP32-E supports Arduino programming and will support Scratch graphical programming and MicroPython programming very soon. We provide you with detailed online tutorials and application cases, and there are thousands of sensors with welding-free Gravity interface and actuators to help you get started easily. Besides, the stamp hole design makes it able to be easily embedded in your PCB, greatly saving your costs and time to build and test prototype.
-ESP32-E uses a data encryption chip to protect program security
-Software are ecologically compatible with both ESP32 and ESP32-E, except for minor changes in pin mapping
-ESP32-E cannot use an expansion board for ESP32 V4.0
Power Supply Interface
USB to UART
Operating Voltage (V)
Mount Hole Size (mm)
Espressif has recently released one wafer-level change on ESP32 Series of products: ESP32-E. Below are the main design changes in ESP32-E Series of chips:
1. PSRAM Cache Bug Fix: Fixed “When the CPU accesses the external SRAM in a certain sequence, read & write errors can occur”.
2. Fixed “When each CPU reads certain different address spaces simultaneously, a read error can occur.”
3. Optimized 32.768 KHz crystal oscillator stability, the issue was reported by client that there is a low probability that under ESP32-D hardware, the 32.768 KHz crystal oscillator couldn’t start properly.
4. Fixed Fault injection issues regarding secure boot and flash encryption are fixed.
5. Improvement: Changed the minimum baud rate supported by the CAN module from 25 kHz to 12.5 kHz.
- ESP32 Dual-core low power maincontroller, 10uA power consumption
- WiFi+Bluetooth 4.0 Dual-mode Module
- GDI Display Port, easy to connect
- Onboard Charging Circuit and PH2.0 lithium Battery Interface
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage: 3.3V~5.5V
- Support Low-Power: 10uA
- Max Discharge Current: 600mA@3.3V LDO
- Max Charge Current: 500mA
- Support USB Charging
- Processor: Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor (One for high-speed connection; one for independent application development)
- Main Frequency: 240MHz
- SRAM: 520KB
- Flash: 32Mbit
- Wi-Fi Standard: FCC/CE/TELEC/KCC
- Wi-Fi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r (802.11nspeed up to 150 Mbps), A-MPDU and A-MSDU Aggregation, support 0.4us guard interval)
- Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE standard compliant
- Bluetooth Audio: CVSD and SBC audio
- Operating Current: 80mAAverage
- Support Arduino download with one-key
- On-chip Clock: 40MHz crystal, 32.768KHz crystal
- Digital I/O x10Arduino default
- Analog Input x5Arduino default
- SPI x1Arduino Default
- IIC x1Arduino Default
- I2S x1Arduino Default
- RGB_LED: 5/D8
- Connector: FireBeetle V2 series compatible
- Operating Temperature: -40~+85
- Module Size: 25.4×60mm/1×2.36”
- Mount Hole Size: inner diameter of 2.0mm
- FireBeetle Board ESP32-E x1
- 18pin-2.54mm Pitch Pin x1
- 18pin-2.54mm Pitch Pin Female x1
- 14pin-2.54mm Pitch Pin x1
- 14pin-2.54mm Pitch Pin Female x1
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.