We are makers. It's what we do.
No one is born as maker. Makers travel the bumpy road between inspiration and execution. That's why we designed this kit.
Dream, Design, Deliver; D3 kit is a comprehensive set for education, for exploring the world of electronics.
Hand-picked from our 800+ choices of sensors, shields, and modules, this kit contains everything you need whether you are new to electronics or an experienced maker teaching kids electronics. This is a great starte to plunge into the world of electronics, indulge yourself, make mistakes, and have fun.
All 31 modules in the kit has a dedicated Wiki Page to guide you through basics such as connection and sample codes. With this kit you will be able to start building something unique, for example an automated cat feeding device, smart weather station, etc. You will have a wide range of inputs from inlcuded sensors and outputs through actuators.
- 31 common components, sensors and input/output choices
- Unlimited possibilities
- DFRduino Mega 2560 (DFR0191) x1
- Mega IO Expansion Shield V2.3 (DFR0165) x1
- IIC LCD1602(Arduino Compatible) (DFR0063) x1
- Relay Module V2 (DFR0017) x1
- LM35 Analog Linear Temperature Sensor (DFR0023) x1
- Analog Ambient Light Sensor (DFR0026) x1
- Digital Vibration Sensor (DFR0027) x1
- Digital Tilt Sensor (DFR0028) x1
- Digital Push Button (DFR0029) x1
- Capacitive Touch Sensor (DFR0030) x1
- Digital piranha LED light module-White(DFR0031-W) x1
- Digital piranha LED light module-RED(DFR0031-R) x1
- Digital piranha LED light module-BLUE(DFR0031-B) x1
- Digital Buzzer Module (DFR0032) x1
- Digital magnetic sensor (DFR0033) x1
- Analog Sound Sensor (DFR0034) x1
- Analog Rotation Sensor V2(DFR0058) x1
- Joystick Module (DFR0061) x1
- Flame sensor (DFR0076) x1
- DIGITAL IR Transmitter Module(Arduino Compatible) (DFR0095) x1
- Light Disc with 7 SMD RGB LED(DFR0106) x1
- IR Kit For Arduino(DFR0107) x1
- DFRduino Ethernet Shield (Support Mega and Micro SD)(DFR0125) x1
- Triple Axis Accelerometer MMA7361 (DFR0143) x1
- URM37 V3.2 Ultrasonic Sensor(SEN0001) x1
- Digital Infrared motion sensor (SEN0018) x1
- Adjustable Infrared Sensor Switch(SEN0019) x1
- Analog Gas Sensor(MQ5)(SEN0130) x1
- 9g micro servo (1.6kg)(SER0006) x1
- Micro DC Geared Motor with Back Shaft(FIT0016) x2
- USB Cable A-B for Arduino(FIT0056) x1
- 2A Motor Shield For Arduino (DRI0009) x1
- Water Sensor (SEN0121) x1
- Soil Moisture Sensor (SEN0114) x1
- LSM303 Breakout Board (SEN0079) x1
- D3 Kit - A comprehensive kit for education x1
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.