This class pack is a great cross-curricular resource to integrate Digital Technologies with fun and engaging sequencing activities, and teach program and control with Kindergarten to Middle Primary students.
The Blue-Bot Sequencing Kit Bundle includes;
- 6x Blue-Bots
- 1x Blue-Bot Docking Station
- 1x Blue-Bot Tactile Reader and Tiles
- 1x Giant Sequence Cards
- 1x Mini Sequence Cards
- 1x Modular Road
- 2x Robot Sensor
- 1x Robot Sensor Fronts
The new and improved Blue-Bot is perfect for teaching control, directional language and programming. because you can code and control Blue-Bot in four ways;
- Use Blue-Bots on-board buttons for basic controls, which will enable Blue-Bot to act the same as a Bee-Bot.
- Use Blue-Bots TacTiles to create more complex screen free programming, then use the Blue-Bot TacTile Reader to upload the algorithms for Blue-Bot to actuate.
- Use Blue-Bots App to utilize more complex coding opportunities whereby you create your program on screen and send it remotely for Blue-Bot to perform the program.
- Control Blue-Bot remotely using the App on a Android, iOS, Mac, or Windows device.
Key Features of the New Blue-Bot
- Blue-Bot (and Bee-Bot) now have sensors and can detect other Bots.
- Blue-Bot (and Bee-Bot) now have the capability to record and play back audio. The recording is played back to confirm when commands are entered and when Blue-bot follows the command.
- Blue-bots has a clear shell, which means children can see inside Blue-Bot and understand which components perform which duties, for example, where is the power stored?
- Using the app, Blue Bot can now perform 45 degree turns alongside the traditional 90 degree turns which means children can program Blue-Bot to draw a variety of different shapes.
- You can still use Blue Bot like your normal Bee-Bot, by programming on the robot itself.
The Blue-Bot App
The Blue-Bot app enables you to write an algorithm, send it to your Blue-Bot, and then Blue-Bot will follow your instructions. The Blue-Bot App has two modes;
- Explore Mode allows children to explore the wonders of programming through an open ended coding environment.
- Challenge Mode presents puzzles for the children to complete.
The Blue-Bot App also makes classroom management as easy as possible too - by allowing you to rename each and every Blue-Bot to give it its own character. The Blue-Bot App includes numerous activities which make writing algorithms both fun and educational, including:
- Use explore mode to develop algorithms: Step by step programming. Drag and drop programming. Include repeats to add efficiency.
- Challenge mode will add complexity into the algorithm: Blue-Bot will add random obstacles, adding complexity to the algorithm needed One or even two directional buttons can be removed
- Children can also record themselves saying a command and can assign it to a button on Blue-Bot. As the algorithm progresses, they will hear themselves giving the instructions.
Other Useful Features of Blue-Bot Include:
- Rechargeable and fits on the Bee-Bot Docking Stations
- USB cable provided for recharging
- Compatible with your existing Bee-Bot Mats and accessories (such as shells, pushers, pen holders etc
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.