- Open-source RISC-V and FPGA Single Board Computer: Powered by Microchip's PolarFire® MPFS025T FCVG484E 5x core RISC-V SoC with FPGA fabric, operating at up to 667 MHz
- Power-efficient and highly flexible: Contain low-power FPGA fabric that is highly flexible and can accommodate custom instructions and peripherals
- Onboard Storage: Include 2GB LPDDR4 and Kingston 16GB eMMC on the board
- Versatile Connectivity: Offer a Gigabit Ethernet interface, an integrated Host / Device / Power Supply functions in one USB 2.0 Type-C port, and one SYZYGY High speed connector
- Rich Extensions: Provide 1x M.2 Key E supported wireless module, 1x CSI supported 4-lane camera, 1x microSD card slot, 2* 46 pins BeagleBone Header, 12x user LEDs, 1x Reset button, and 1x User button
BeagleV® - Fire is a compact, powerful solution for computing needs. The 5x-core RISC-V SoC from Microchip's PolarFire® MPFS025T FCVG484E and integrated FPGA fabric allow the device to reach 667 MHz while maintaining low-power efficient operation and instruction.
The BeagleV® - Fire - RISC-V, FPGA fabric features onboard 2GB LPDDR4 and a Kingston 16GB eMMC for internal storage. An expansive microSD card slot provides the ability to expand the device's storage to meet specific needs.
This board enables expanded connection capabilities, boasting a Gigabit Ethernet interface, a USB 2.0 Type-C port with integrated hosting, device, and power supply functions, as well as a SYZYGY High-speed connector.
Coming with rich extensions, this development board provides the CSI connector with 22 pins and provides support for a 4-lane camera. It also supports a Wi-Fi module through the M.2 Key E slot to enable wireless connection. With the standard 2*46 pins BeagleBone® Header, the device offers GPIO pins for connecting external devices. Additionally, it includes a 6-pin UART debug connector and a 10-pin JTAG port for debugging purposes.
Comparison between BegaleV - Fire and BeagaleV - Ahead
BeagleV® - Fire
BeagleV® - Ahead
Microchip's PolarFire® MPFS025T FCVG484E ( 5x core RISC-V SoC with FPGA fabric)
T-Head TH1520 (quad-core Xuantie C910 processor)
1* USB 2.0 TypeC ( Host / Device / Power)
1* USB3.0 Micro-B OTG
1* M.2 Key E, support 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi module
1* SYZYGY High speed connector
- Edging Computing
- Embedded Systems
- RISC-V Dev Kit
- FPGA Dev Kit
Microchip's PolarFire® MPFS025T FCVG484E
5x core RISC-V SoC with FPGA fabric:
4x Application core, 1x monitor/boot core
Kingston 16GB eMMC
1 x M.2 Key E, support 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi module
1 x Gigabit Ethernet
Connectivity: Host / Device
Power Input: 5V
1 x microSD card slot
1 x CSI connector (22 pins), support 4 lanes Camera
12 x User LEDs
1 x Power LED
1 x User button
1 x Reset button
5V Screw terminal / USB C
2*46 pins BeagleBone® Header
6 pins UART debug connector
10 pins JTAG port
CE,FCC, RoHS, REACH
1 x SYZYGY High speed connector, designed for:
Quick start card
Shipping rates Australia wide and New Zealand
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Thomastown, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.