Take an exciting foray into the wonderful world of Arduino!
Presenting the ideal gift choice for the novice electronics enthusiast in your life!
The Arduino starter kit includes all the essentials needed to understand the basics of using the Arduino, in an interactive way! This power packed study aid includes the Arduino UNO R3 board, sophisticated sensors and actuators, a comprehensive 170 page guide book about integrating electronics with an Arduino, 15 engaging projects to explore and plenty of prototyping accessories.
With a comprehensive list of components including LEDs, a motor with fan, a potentiometer, switches, and resistors, a buzzer, coloured jumper wires etc, this kit helps you master the basics of electronics and prepares you to manage more complex projects effectively.
Learn STEM the fun way, by building and experimenting with Arduino projects. Hours of fun guaranteed!
We are an official distributor and stockiest of Arduino starter kits in Australia. Our kits are made in Italy and support Windows & MaC devices. We sell genuine hardware and provide professional support for your project or an idea. If you are an educator then you can reach us out for educational workshop & PD for learning Digital Technology.
We can dispatch your first Arduino starter kit within 1 business days* as we stock them locally in Melbourne, Australia.
It contains an Arduino Uno R3 board, a collection of sensors and actuators, and a book that guides the absolute beginners from their very first steps with electronics into the world of interactive and sensing objects thanks to fifteen engaging projects.
- GET TO KNOW Kit an introduction
- SPACESHIP INTERFACE design to control panel for your starship
- LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a color wheel that will have your head spinning
- ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough question
- KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
- 1x Arduino Projects Book (170 pages)
- 1x Arduino UNO board rev.3
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Breadboard
- 1x Easy-to-assemble wooden base
- 1x 9v battery snap
- 70x Solid core jumper wires
- 2x Stranded jumper wires
- 6x Photoresistor [VT90N2 LDR]
- 3x Potentiometer 10kilohm
- 10x Pushbuttons
- 1x Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 1x Tilt sensor
- 1x alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters)
- 1x LED (bright white)
- 1x LED (RGB)
- 8x LEDs (red)
- 8x LEDs (green)
- 8x LEDs (yellow)
- 3x LEDs (blue)
- 1x Small DC motor 6/9V
- 1x Small servo motor
- 1x Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
- 1x H-bridge motor driver [L293D]
- 2x Optocouplers [4N35]
- 5x Transistor [BC547]
- 2x Mosfet transistors [IRF520]
- 5x Capacitors 100nF
- 3x Capacitors 100uF
- 5x Capacitor 100pF
- 5x Diodes [1N4007]
- 3x Transparent gels (red, green, blue)
- 1x Male pins strip (40x1)
- 20x Resistors 220 ohm
- 5x Resistors 560 ohm
- 5x Resistors 1 kilohm
- 5x Resistors 4.7 kilohm
- 10x Resistors 10 kilohm
- 5x Resistors 1 megohm
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$13.09||$8.69||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
I was beyond amazed by the speed in which my order was processed, shipped and delivered! Efficient is an understatement! Thank you Pakronics, you will be highly recommdened to family and friends and you have now become my one stop shop for all things arduino!
Thank you for taking time writing. Appreciate you feedback. You made our day.
Probably not Paktronics fault but the Arduino Starter Package I received via Australia Post was badly damaged. It looked like it was dragged through the gravel and the box was all torn. Given it was meant to be a present and I’d paid a premium for delivery was pretty unhappy. I sent pictures through to Paktronics but didn’t get any response - they may have overlooked them. The components were still fine and useable but a shame the box it came in isn’t really useable.
Great product and arrived in a timely manner. Please take note you receive 5 band 220hm resistors, unlike what the book shows (4). Besides that however, its been a great kit from which to get started. Highly recommend.
Product as advertised, arrived the same week
Very good,all questions answered promptly and delivery was super fast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.