- Range: 100m – with the on-board chip antenna or upto 1000m using an external antenna
- Air data rate: 250Kbps over the air (can be changed)
- Serial data rate: 115,200bps (can be changed)
- Proven technology: Over 40 million hours in the field
- Encryption: 128 bit AES (turned off by default)
- Different networks: 65,000 (selectable PANID)
- Network types: Point to point, point to multipoint, multipoint to point and multipoint to multipoint.
- Thousands of software examples: Any Arduino project that uses the XBee for serial comms will work the same.
- Over the air programming: You can program your Arduino straight from the IDE without any hardware hacks or screamer software.
- Jumper free uploads: No need to remove the shield, change jumpers or flip switches when doing uploads (most XBee shields do).
- Supports LLAP: LLAP is the world’s easiest way to talk to Internet of Things nodes. Example sketches can be downloaded for free, this means you can build and sell your own IoT devices which can be networked with off the shelf products.
- 69mm x 53.5mm x 12mm
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.