The Sphero Mini Education Kit has everything you need to get rolling and learning, including 16 clear Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls, bumper covers to protect your bots, mini traffic cones, bowling pins, construction sets, and activity cards that help expand playtime and imagination in STEAM learning.
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. With almost an hour of play time, your students will have the room to stretch their imagination—all while having fun learning!
Learn the fundamentals of STEM and coding with mini traffic cones, bowling pins, construction sets, and step-by-step activity cards with STEM-inspired challenges and games.
What's in the box:
- 16 Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls w/clear shells and laser-etched IDs
- 16 Robotic ball covers
- 16 sets of 6 pins and 3 cones
- 8 construction sets
- 8 splitter USB cables
- Soft bundled with 8 sets of 15 activity cards.
- STEAM-related callouts
- 3 in each category based on ability
- Link to a program where the student runs or manipulates
- Free Sphero Edu app available for download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, and Chrome
- Free Sphero Play app available for download on iOS and Android
Features & Technologies:
- Micro USB rechargeable battery
- 45 minutes of play time
- Gyroscope and accelerometer sensors that allow the user to control the orientation and speed of the robot and LED lighting for a vibrant visual experience and customisations
- Clear Sphero Mini shell shows robot internals
- Construction set can have many configurations (maze, field, tunnel, windmill, etc.)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.