RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor and indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a 6G baseline standard unit. It comes with one SMA connectors and a rubber duck 5.8 GHz antenna, good for 5.2-6.0GHz scanning. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported.
Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality, and easily convert it to a 6G Combo or WiFi Combo more capable models.
The combination of these two models offer coverage for most used communication frequency range used in modern communication technologies including 5GHz WiFi, Wireless Video, 5.8GHz ISM,
• Pocket size and light weight
• Solid aluminum metal case
• Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
• Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
• High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
• Windows PC client Open Source
• Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies in the 6GHz range, starting at 4850MHz and up to 6100MHz.
• Firmware: RF Explorer 6G is delivered with upgraded firmware v1.12. Note some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming lifetime free firmware revisions.
Note this unit does not include RF Generator functionality, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available. For signal generator and tracking please consider RF Explorer Signal Generator model RFE6GEN.
• Frequency band: 4850-6100MHz
• Frequency span: 112KHz - 300MHz (can extend to 600MHz with any expansion module connected)
• Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
• PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
• Backlight for great indoor visibility
• One standard SMA 50 ohms Spectrum Analyzer connector : 4850-6100MHz
• Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
• Dynamic range -105dBm to -15dBm
• Absolute Max input power +25dBm
• Average noise level (typical): -105dBm
• Frequency stability and accuracy (typical) +-0.5ppm
• Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
• Frequency resolution: 1Khz
• Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 58Khz to 812Khz
• Size: 113x70x25 mm
Documentation can be found here.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, please contact rfexplorer(at)arocholl.com for the technical support.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.