- RedBearLab CC3200 supports most Arduino compatible shields
- Easy jumperless operation, built-in USB interface using Freescale MK20, no jumper change is required when uploading sketch from Energia
- Hardware compatible with our BLE Shield, BLE Nano and BLE Mini board, we will release software libraries to control/interface with our BLE line of products
- The module is Wi-Fi Certified with Modular FCC, IC, and CE Certifications
- CC3200 Wi-Fi Consists of Applications Microcontroller, Wi-Fi Network Processor, and Power-Management Subsystems
- Applications Microcontroller Subsystem
- ARM Cortex-M4 Core at 80 MHz
- 256KB RAM, 1MB serial flash memory with file system for user
- Hardware Crypto Engine for Advanced Fast Security, Including AES, DES, 3DES, SHA2 MD5, CRC and Checksum
- Up to 27 individually programmable, multiplexed GPIO pins, including a fast parallel camera interface, I2S, SD/MMC, UART, SPI, I2C, and four-channel ADC.
- Wi-Fi Network Processor Subsystem
- Dedicated ARM MCU, completely offloads Wi-Fi and Internet Protocols from the Application Microcontroller
- 802.11 b/g/n Radio
- WPA2 Personal and Enterprise Security
- Station, Access Point, and Wi-Fi Direct Modes
- Powerful Crypto Engine for Fast, Secure Wi-Fi and Internet Connections with 256-Bit AES Encryption for TLS and SSL connections
- SmartConfig Technology, AP Mode and WPS2 for easy and flexible Wi-Fi provisioning
- The power-management subsystem includes integrated DC-DC converters supporting a wide range of supply voltages. This subsystem enables low-power consumption modes, such as the hibernate with RTC mode requiring less than 7 μA of current
- Easy to use SDK with full APIs with lots of examples for Energia, GCC, IAR System and Ti Code Composer Studio (CCS)
- ConnectNoEncryption : Demonstrates how to connect to an open network
- ConnectWithWEP : Demonstrates how to connect to a network that is encrypted with WEP
- ConnectWithWPA : Demonstrates how to connect to a network that is encrypted with WPA2 Personal
- ScanNetworks : Displays all WiFi networks in range
- WiFiChatServer : Set up a simple chat server
- WiFiXivelyClient : connect to xively.com, a free datalogging site
- WiFiXivelyClientString: send strings to xively.com
- WiFiWebClient : Connect to a remote webserver
- WiFiWebClientRepeating : Make repeated HTTP calls to a webserver
- WiFiWebServer : Serve a webpage from the WiFi shield
- WiFiSendReceiveUDPString : Send and receive a UDP string
- UdpNTPClient : Query a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server using UDP
73 x 54 x 15mm (Arduino form factor)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.