- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Starter Kit with SOLDERLESS Companion Part Pack
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Starter Kit With GrovePi+ sensors kit.
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B starter pack
Notice: Raspberry Pi 2 not be included in the Quick Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 2
When you get your first Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer, you have to prepare a lot of peripheral devices, such as USB cable, SD card which must be installed OS, HDMI cable, etc. So, you may buy all devices online, and your time and money will be wasted.
But, Don’t worry Be Happy. ( It’s a song from Bobby McFerrin,I love it).
The New Quick Starter for Raspberry Pi 2 is COMING!
Quick Starter kit like a minimum system for Raspberry Pi 2, it means all must-have peripheral devices be included. Also, SD card preinstalled the Raspbian OS that you can play your Minecraft out-of-box
This pack contains:
- Black Enclosure: An ABS plastic enclosure, easy to assemble.
- 5V 2.1A Power Adapter: 2.1A Power Adapter is the good choice for Pi 2 (USA Adopter)
- Micro UB and HDMI Cable: There are a switch which USB cable contains is built-in, so you can turn on/off easily. And the HDMI cable is 1 meters length.
- USB to TTL Cable: USB to TTL Serial Cable provides an easiest way to connect your microcontroller. It help you to log in Raspbian console via Putty or Screen.
- Ethernet Cable and WiFi USB Adapter: Network devices, wire or wireless.
- Minimum kit to power up your Raspberry Pi 2
- Including 8GB SD Card preinstalled Raspbian OS
- Including micro USB cable with switch
- Includeing WiFi USB Adapter
- 5V, 2.1A power adapter with FCC/CE certificated
- Including simply, but clear guide
- Not include unneeded devices
- Power Adapter certificated：FCC, CE
- American Standard Power Adapter
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless USB Adapter
- Ethernet Cable length: 1 meter
- HDMI Cable length: 1 meter
- USB to TTL Cable length: 1 meter
- Power Adapter Output: 5V, 2.1A
- Black Enclosure
- Package size：74*134*202mm
- 1x 8GB SD card preinstalled Raspbian OS
- 1x Raspberry Pi Black Enclosure
- 1x 5V 2.1A USB Power Adapter
- 1x Micro USB Cable with Switch
- 1x HDMI Cable - 3.2”(1 meter)
- 1x USB to TTL Serial Cable
- 1x Ethernet Cable - 3.2”(1 meter)
- 1x 802.11b/g/n Wireless USB Adapter
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.