What is PYNQ?PYNQ (Python On Zynq) is an open-source project from Xilinx® that makes it easy to design embedded systems with Xilinx Zynq® Systems on Chips (SoCs). Using the Python language and libraries, designers can exploit the benefits of programmable logic and microprocessors in Zynq to build more capable and exciting embedded systems. PYNQ users can now create high performance embedded applications with: parallel hardware execution, high frame-rate video processing, hardware accelerated algorithms, real-time signal processing, high bandwidth IO, low latency control.PYNQ utilizes the best advantages of ZYNQ and Python. It has been widely used for machine learning research and prototyping. Use this board with our DF Arduino or Raspberry Pi expansion shield, ultimate possibilities waiting for you!
- Outline Dimension: 87mm*140mm/3.43”*5.51"
- ZYNQ XC7Z020-1CLG400C Board:
- 650MHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor
- DDR3 memory controller with 8 DMA channels and 4 High-Performance AXI3 Slave ports
- High-bandwidth peripheral controllers: 1G Ethernet, USB 2.0, SDIO
- Low-bandwidth peripheral controller: SPI, UART, CAN, I2C
- Programmable from JTAG, Quad-SPI flash, and MicroSD card
- Programmable logic equivalent to Artix-7 FPGA
- 13,300 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 630 KB of fast block RAM
- 4 clock management tiles, each with a phase locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM)
- 220 DSP slices
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Memory: •512MB DDR3 with 16-bit bus @ 1050Mbps
- •16MB Quad-SPI Flash with factory programmed 48-bit globally unique EUI-48/64™ compatible identifier
- Power: •Powered from USB or 7V-15V external power source
- •MicroSD slot
- USB and Ethernet: •Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- •Micro USB-JTAG Programming circuitry
- •Micro USB-UART bridge
- •USB OTG PHY (supports host only)
- Audio and Video:
- •HDMI sink port (input)
- •HDMI source port (output)
- •I2S interface with 24bit DAC with 3.5mm TRRS jack
- •Line-in with 3.5mm jack
- Switches, Push-buttons, and LEDs: •4 push-buttons
- •2 slide switches
- •4 LEDs
- •2 RGB LEDs
- Expansion Connectors:
- •Two standard Pmod ports
- •16 Total FPGA I/O (8 shared pins with Raspberry Pi connector)
- •Arduino Shield connector
- •24 Total FPGA I/O
- •6 Single-ended 0-3.3V Analog inputs to XADC
- •Raspberry Pi connector
- •28 Total FPGA I/O (8 shared pins with Pmod A port)
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.