The Classroom Kit (Education ONLY) is the premium kit for educators to use Osmo in classrooms, or in any educational environment you can think of. The kit contains everything you need to get started.
- Classroom Kit includes 4 stations, efficient tile storage cases, washable plastic tiles, upper and lowercase letters (Words Game), modular stacking bins, and more!
- Fully STEAM compatible addressing 21st Century skills
- Teaches maths, art, spelling, critical thinking, creative problem solving and much more
- From phonics to photosynthesis, Osmo lesson plans can be easily integrated into any classroom
- Let provided lesson plans inspire your next exciting classroom, or customise own your lessons and Word albums in MyOsmo
- Inspires creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration
- Easy to install, introduce, oversee, and pack away without professional development training
- Continuous support from Osmo Support and Advisory Team, staffed by teachers for teachers
- Includes 5 games (Tangram, Words, Numbers, Masterpiece and Newton)
- Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro 9.7"/10.5"
- Additional Bases are recommended for larger groups, more info here
- Only available for Education Orders (School PO must be supplied)
Osmo provides a unique gaming accessory that will change the way your child plays. This Osmo Classroom Kit offers an expansive collection of Osmo games that will allow students to explore science, maths, art, encourages visual thinking and so much more in a playful hands-on way.
This complete set fosters learning in key areas such as creative problem solving, STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) and common core. All five games are an irresistible invitation to imagine, invent, explore, and play.
Learn spatial relational skills with Tangram's 500+ visual and spatial puzzles.
Teaches spelling and critical thinking skills. Guess and spell hidden words in the on-screen image with physical tiles.
Be creative and embrace the playfulness of numbers. Learn counting, addition & subtraction, multiplication and math confidence.
With 60+ levels of creative engineering, Newton teaches creative problem solving skills and fosters social-emotional skills. M
Masterpiece teaches drawing and creative confidence. It is a fun drawing tool, transforming any image into simple outlines, making it easy for kids to create amazing artwork. Supercharge drawing skills and practice handwriting while developing hand-eye coordination and self-expression.
What's in the box:
- 4x Osmo Base and Mirror (reflector)
- 4x Learning Systems
- 4x Words Tiles (upper and lower case)
- 4x Tangram Pieces
- 4x Numbers Pieces (dot and number tiles)
- Plastic Storage System
- 2x Teacher’s Guides
- Classroom Poster
- Tangram, Words, Numbers, Masterpiece and Newton apps
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$10.89||$6.59||$20|
|Up to 3 kg||$16.39||$11.43||$25|
|Up to 5 kg||$32.89||$22||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.