- Groove type optical coupling sensor
- the output state light, lamp output level, the output low level light.
- covered, output high level;Without sunscreen, the output low level.
- the comparator output signal is clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma.
- has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Groove width 10 mm.
- the working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V
- output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- PCB size: 2.3 cmx2cm
- use the LM393 wide voltage comparator
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.
Speed sensor that cannot accurately measure speed without modification
This digital speed sensor WILL NOT accurately record speed straight out of the box. Due to design flaws with the sensor it will give inaccurate readings (more pulses recorded than actually detected) when connected to an Arduino. It is easy to fix the flaw in this sensor by soldering a 100nf capacitor across the ground and out pins. Beware of the flaw in the design of this sensor before purchase and if in doubt, look for a sensor with an analog output (4 pins not 3) as this problem does not occur on the analog output.