LA1016 is a high-performance logic analyzer with 16 channels and 100M sampling rate. It is composed of two parts: software on personal computer and hardware equipment. It has the advantages of high sampling rate, large sampling depth, easy to use, etc.
LA1016 can sample 16 digital signal at same time. Then the sampled data can be displayed, analyzed, exported and saved on the computer. Software can also decode the data if it conform to the standard protocol of the software supported. Then the decoded data can be displayed, exported and saved.
- Portable and lightweight
- 100M sampling rate @ full channels
- Large sampling depth and support compression
- The built-in PWM generator
- Compatible USB2.0/3.0 interface
- Powerful software and easy to use
- Support online upgrade automatically
- Input channels number: 16
- Max sampling rate: 100M
- Measurement bandwidth: 20M
- Min pulse width can be captured: 20ns
- Hardware memory size: 1Gbits
- Hardware sampling depth: 50M/channel
- Max compressed depth: 10G/channel
- Input voltage range: -50V ~ +50V
- Input impedance: 220KΩ, 12pF
- Threshold voltage: low level < 0.8V, high level > 1.6V
- PWM channels number: 2
- PWM frequency range: 0.1 ~ 20MHz
- PWM frequency adjust step: 10ns
- PWM pulse width adjust step: 5ns
- PWM output voltage: +3.3V
- PWM output impedance: 50Ω
- Standby current: 130mA
- Max operating current: 260mA
- Dimensions: 95mm * 55mm * 23mm
- Support OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8(32bit/64bit)
- Support standard protocols: UART(RS-232/485/422), I2C, SPI, CAN, DMX512, HDMI CEC, I2S/PCM, JTAG, LIN, Manchester, Modbus, 1-Wire, Simple Parallel, PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse, UNI/O, USB1.1
Software and user guide: http://www.kingst.org/download?fl=JkiSuiteSetup.zip
Custom protocols SDK: http://www.kingst.org/download?fl=JkiAnalyzerSDK.zip
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.