- MCU ARM 32-bit Cortex M4+FPU up to 168MHz (can exceed 200MHz with overclocking if required), 64KB CCM data SRAM, 192KB SRAM, 1MB Embedded Flash (with power consumption of less than 100mA/3.3V with all peripherals enabled), ultra-low power mode (down to less than 2mA for specific treatment)
- Up to 2 shields can be plugged at same time (on top and bottom)
- 2 Micro USB port (1 OTG and 1 Device/Host) with ESD protection
- Micro SD slot with 4bit SD and SDIO mode support in hardware (up to 48MHz about 24MB/s)
- Reset & User Button with User Led (can be disabled to reuse I/O)
- Breakout of all 44 I/O (some are used by Micro SD and USB 1&2)
- Programming firmware through embedded bootloader USB1 DFU FS (without any debugger, just requires 1 wire BOOT0 to +3.3V then Reset)
- Debug/Programming through low cost SWD Debug connector (can be programmed/debugged using a low cost NUCLO F401RE or STM32F4 Discovery board for less than 20US$)
- Standard Dangerous Prototypes PCB size DP6037_v1 (see http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Sick_of_Beige_basic_case_v1)
- Hardware licence CC BY NC
- Size: 60x37x13 mm
Features of the HydraBus embedded firmware:
- Fully open source software (GPL, LGPL and ChibiOS licence for chibios part linked). Virtual Serial Port access through microUSB with VT100 terminal/shell (compatible with any hardware supporting USB Virtual Serial port).
- Support of microSD (FAT16/FAT32) card up to 32GB (tested with SanDisk Extreme 32GB and lot of other cards)
- Usage of ChibiOS v3 (OS+Drivers) and microrl (modified to manage multi-shell) for VT100 terminal with history, completion and lot of other features
- UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, GPIO, Parallel Bus (2 to 32bits) with mode sniffer, read and write (with option to log data in realtime to MicroSD) (depending on feedback)
- 1/2/3 Wire with mode sniffer, read and write (depending on feedback)
- Basic Multimeter up to 3.3V (depending on feedback)
- Basic Scope up to 3.3V and up to 7.2MSPS/12bits (depending on feedback)
- USB 1.x/2.0 LS/FS sniffer mode (using special passthrough mode with logging directly to MicroSD) (depending on feedback)
- Same command/syntax as defined in BusPirate menu (with some extensions/new features) (depending on feedback)
For more details about python programming see http://olimex.wordpress.com/2014/06/12/collection-of-51-free-e-books-for-python-programming/
For more details on HydraBus Hardware see http://hydrabus.com/?page_id=13
If you encounter any problems when using this product, contact the technical support.
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$17.00||$25.99|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to a checkout page to estimate the shipping.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will be processed on the same day.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you required any item urgently.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3084- https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
We ship all the products Australia wide - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional area where Australia post delivery network is available.