The 96Boards Sensors starter kit contains everything you need to wire up sensors and devices to a 96Boards single board computer. It contains the 96Boards Sensors mezzanine board with a selection of Grove modules that you can use to start experimenting and prototyping with the 96Boards platform.
Sample projects are provided for all of the included modules, and additional Grove modules can be purchased separately and used with this kit.
Please note: A 96Boards baseboard is not included.
This kit has been tested and works with the Qualcomm Dragonboard 410c and the LeMaker HiKey boards.
96Boards Sensors Adapter features:
- Integrated ATMEGA328p microcontroller (Arduino compatible)
- 18 Grove connectors
- 5x baseboard GPIO ports
- 5x I2C ports (1 for baseboard, 2 for microcontroller)
- 5 digital ports (for microcontroller)
- 3x analog ports (for microcontroller)
- 2x SPI connectors (1 to baseboard, 1 to microcontroller)
- Arduino UNO compatible shield connectors
- LED: Power, Reset, 2x baseboard GPIO, 1x microcontroller IO
- UART interface between baseboard and microcontroller
- USB-UART connector for baseboard console and control
- 1 x 96Boards Sensors Board
- 1x Grove - LCD RGB Backlight
- 1x Grove - Smart Relay
- 1x Grove - Buzzer
- 1x Grove - Sound Sensor
- 1x Grove - Touch Sensor
- 1x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor
- 1x Grove - Temperature Sensor
- 1x Grove - LED
- 1x Grove - Light Sensor
- 1x Grove – Button
- 1x DIP LED Blue-Blue
- 1x DIP LED Green-Green
- 1x DIP LED Red-Red
- 1x Mini Servo
- 10 x Grove Cables
- 4 x M2.5 8mm nylon spacer
- 4 x M2.5 nylon screw
- 1x Green Plastic Box
Getting Started Guide:
Shipping rates Australia wide
|Express Post*||Regular Post||Courier|
|Up to 500 gms||$9.79||$6.75||$15.99|
|Up to 3 kg||$15.00||$11.40||$15.99|
|Up to 5 kg||$30.00||$22.11||NA|
|Above 5 kg
||Estimated at checkout|
Shipping rates to New Zealand
|Australia Post international service|
|Up to 500 gms||$18.00|
|Up to 1 kg||$30.00|
|Above 1 kg
||Available on request|
- How do I estimate shipping for my order?
- Add products in the shopping cart and head to the checkout page to estimate the shipping.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, we will not commence delivery of an order until we have received cleared payment of the purchase price in full.
All orders placed before 11 am AEST (Monday to Friday) will ordinarily be processed on the same day.
We will endeavour to ship the Products by the applicable time indicated on the website, but all times are indicative only. All shipping times are dispatch times only, and actual delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen, delivery address and delivery service provider.
Note- Please make a note during purchase if you require any item urgently. However we cannot guarantee that we will be able to comply with any request.
*Go to Australia post delivery time calculation to get various Australia post service in your area please use our shipping postcode Rosanna, 3074 as the "from" address - https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html?ilink=tools-open-deliv-times.
We ship all products throughout mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand - Including Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, all metro and regional areas but do not deliver to areas in Australia where the Australia Post delivery network is not available.
Check Express shipping delivery coverage area at - http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-areas.html
Receipt of deliveries
Deliveries to post office boxes are not permitted where delivery is by courier. If delivery is by courier and nobody is available at the delivery address to accept delivery when delivery is attempted then the courier may either:
- leave the relevant parcel at the unattended address (the courier will do so if specified in your delivery requirements); or
- re-attempt delivery at a later time or date, in which case we may charge you an additional re-delivery fee.
Note that if a delivery is left unattended at the shipping address and is subsequently stolen then the theft is your responsibility, not ours.